• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 256 PBP/Discussion

Do you still get stronger after 21?
Would like to have the experience from older guys on this subject...
At least I hope you do since I'm still too weak for my likings (I'm 22), but not as weak as Hooper though
I also only weigh 7 pounds more than when I was 18

i used to work out like 5x a week when i was 21, now a decade plus later, i dont work out too much but i can bench double of what i was able to

Hooper being in the UFC is terrible for him, he gonna get so much damage, got not striking or defense, should not be allow to fight

i used to work out like 5x a week when i was 21, now a decade plus later, i dont work out too much but i can bench double of what i was able to
This sounds great, now that you say that, it makes a lot of sense, since all the older guys at my bjj gym (the ones in their 30's, early 40's) completely outmuscle us younger guys, with no single exception...
The cardio and flexibility is generally on our side though

Hooper 73.5 points
Barret 24 points

FightMetric was super generous with the strikes landed for both guys in Round 1 and 2, especially generous for Hooper... 73.5 points for Hooper means he 100% won't be on the winning lineup, but he should've scored around 65 points.

I played 10 lineups for the full slate. Hooper 3 lineups, Barrett 2. Really figured it would end itd either way, and it did, but yeah the rd 3 sub with little else for Hooper kills those lineups for big cash. I only played one lineup in the big event and didn't have either there at least. In that one have Quarantillo, Cub, Moicano, Oliveira, Gane, and Fig.

Will happily forfeit that $20 for a win by Tony though haha.

I also played 5 lineups for the Captain mode "main" slate.

Do you still get stronger after 21?
Would like to have the experience from older guys on this subject...
At least I hope you do since I'm still too weak for my likings (I'm 22), but not as weak as Hooper though
I also only weigh 7 pounds more than when I was 18

Depends. I didn't personally because I played college football so I lived in the weight room until I was 23. I took like 4 years off lifting with any sort of seriousness after that because I was burned out. I think for most people though yeah, you generally peak mid to late 20's for strength.

How is this guy still employed?
o_O
His job must be one of those jobs you can't easily be fired from. He probably has to be voted out, since he works for a commission run by the state of Nevada.

Torres decision or o1.5 betters on suicide watch

Got that finish at 3.60. Torres was on fire. Beautiful striking

Well that just sucks for DK...Torres gets a round 1 finish because the other girl quit. Torres pays off her high salary. Only had her in 2 lineups, ugh.

The crazy isn't over, more wtf's incoming tonight, one of those nights

Last edited:
I think Dana will be more forgiving to her given the supposed eye poke than he was to Max Roshkoph.

Back