PBP UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Now we got a real problem"

#CutFeed

For some reason, Joe Rogan is totally insufferable to me tonight.

I'm finally turning the corner on his commentary. I may mute it next time he's on.

Are you criticizing the commentary. It's not nearly as bad or biased as most of the posters here make it out to be.
Two top contenders were fighting and Daniel Cormier screamed "PEPPERONI PEPPERONI" into his microphone.

Can we just stack all the wmma at the top of the card so we can clock out early?

No its not

Herrig, Tecia, Angela, Marina, Waterson etc all are either mediocre or suck. Weili, Rose, Joanna, Xiaonan and Suarez are the only good fighters in that division now that Clawja is washed up. I guess Ribas and Dern are decent tho

Vinra is good too

Damn, one small mistake is all it takes.

That being said, Fig grabbed the cage twice to stop a takedown...

That sucked. It was pure cage-grab. The ref slapped his hand off the cage. The ref shouldn't be physically interfering in fights. The rules should be enforced harder.

Otherwise, you're technically allowed 1 eye-poke, 1 low-blow, and a few cage-grabs... in every fight.
What can you expect of Biased Goddard he is buds with Davidson

For some reason, Joe Rogan is totally insufferable to me tonight.

I'm finally turning the corner on his commentary. I may mute it next time he's on.
You can't come back man. I've tried.
I really like and respect Joe, his commentary is just absolutely terrible once you start to pick up details for yourself.

Fig is probably the first 125’er I’ve ever felt like can properly beat my ass.

Back