PBP UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DC was borderline embarassing tonight
The only comparable "Border" to DC's self-indulgent, violently idiotic patterns of speech and thought tonight would be Nazi Germany's border with Poland.

He just went in tanks firing.

Hope everyone enjoyed the card

How many cards until Lord Chimaev?

FUCK YOU PRELIMS

71715-2094912.png

For some reason, Joe Rogan is totally insufferable to me tonight.

I'm finally turning the corner on his commentary. I may mute it next time he's on.

That seems to be the growing consensus on Rogan here tonight. I think hearing him again after months of listening to DC, Bisping, Cruz, Hardy, etc. really shows how little he brings to the table. UFC should keep him for post-fight interviews and let Anik + DC do the commentary.

C+ to B- evening - good bit a fun ta be had.

Be Well and till next we Bleed!

Oh an off t Fight Circus if it's still up!

Two time but to be fair, Perrez wasn't initiating a takedown when he did, it wasn't ill intended imo
Is it illegal to grab the fence if nothing is happening? I don't know for sure but if he did that before perez even shot it might not even be ilegal

man this UFC card was shit compared to Fight Circus but, at least it ended on a high note.

For some reason, Joe Rogan is totally insufferable to me tonight.

I'm finally turning the corner on his commentary. I may mute it next time he's on.

He has been insufferable to me for the last 5-6 years. Approaching Goldie territory.

Back