• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 251: Usman vs. Masvidal (7/11)

View attachment 780986 Not touching it but Jorge +150 for most significant strikes?

Ugh hate it. Usman hits a TD and he's gonna rack up a ton of them. He doesn't look to advance position, he purely looks for gnp. In most scenarios where Jorge lands more sig strikes, he's gonna win the fight. Might as well take his ML at a better price.

Whoa...what??? Watch the Colby fight again, man. Usman is CONSTANTLY dropping his hands. He does it in other fights too. Maybe vs Colby he did it more because he just had no respect for Colby's power, I can buy that. But saying he doesn't drop his hands...man I don't think so.

He's likely to be a LOT more careful with it vs Masvidal and I guarantee Whitman is working on it a ton with him, so maybe we see it much less on Saturday though.
Bro Marty takes 10 years to get his hands back to his face after landing a punch

Oh then I need to really really tape that fight (I haven't that far)
Thanks for correcting me

Ok I just rewatched the Colby fight and man it's true, his jabbing hand is touching the floor every time after he throws it.
Perfect opening for Masvidal's overhand right...
I'm still gonna stick with my 1u bet on fgtd though

There is quite a lot of love For masvidal here and I can see why he’s a good boxer and he’s tough but on my opinion he will get taken down repeatedly and controlled. I will say though some in here are giving masvidal zero chance and I don’t agree w that. It’s a fight and if he catches him once it could be over.

I mean as bettors everyone is trying to find value on live dogs. I think the hype behind Masvidal is just that he is a pretty steep dog with a clear path to victory. I don't think anyone is arguing the fact that Usman has a very effective wet blanket style and could likely grind out a decision. I am excited about Masvidal possibly getting an early KO but won't be surprised if Usman grinds him out to a boring decision just like he does to everyone.

Current price that doesn't take pain in the ass props? Andrade ML and Holloway ML I like.

I want to bet Max but the Embedded series has me worried about him. Maybe those short clips are not a good representation of where he is at but they all just seem too relaxed. Their team seems to think the fight was really close and he doesn't have that intensity to win that I want to see from someone that just took an L.

I kinda like Salikhov here. I think he has improved his grappling since his sub loss.
I am worried about his spins leaving him open for TD's. Man the "King of kung-fu" has one mean spinning hook kick though.

To whoever decided sherdog needed a top and bottom ad banner there is a special place in hell for you. Typing this shit with like a 1/4 inch viewing window on my phone sucks ass.

Yan ML is my less confident bet. I already regret that I put 3u on him.
Aldo clearly doesn't get enough credit. Look at who he's lost to. Conor, Holloway, Volk, arguably the FW Goats, are his only losses (he didn't lose to Moraes). He's gonna have a size advantage on Yan. Moreover, I really don't know if Yan is on that level, kinda have the feeling the hype train is gonna derail sooner or later...

Last edited:
considering switching my bookie.

I was thinking 5 dimes but I heard about their rollover and pinnacle seems sketchy, any other good websites ? I am trying to avoid deposit and withdrawal fees

I think most Masvidal betters are realistic with Masvidals chances if Usman decides to grapple. I just strongly feel like there's a great chance Usman is hooked on boxing after his last performance and wants to show the world he's not a crotch sniffer, especially against the BMF champ. I'm betting Masvidal with the hopes that Marty has already chosen to stand and trade with Masvidal. This is based off Usman training with Whittman and his last fight.

I think Marty is going to try and keep it real and it will end up not working out for him. And new.

i've got an offer from ohmbet, bet $1 on masvidal and win $50. new accounts only, but not the uk or usa.

dm if you want it and let me know what country you are in so i can send you the right offer.
Bruuh can you lift my limits?

Watched Holloway Volk there again. I have bet Max, willing to lose some money on him but i like the bet. I thought he got beatdown worse for some reason. Max is so tough. He will more than likely be there all 5.

To those wondering, Masvidal on BT sports said he was 21 pounds over when news broke that Burns tested positive (20 pound cut final week isn’t bad) and that pizza pic he took a single bite lol

I kinda like Salikhov here. I think he has improved his grappling since his sub loss.
I am worried about his spins leaving him open for TD's. Man the "King of kung-fu" has one mean spinning hook kick though.

To whoever decided sherdog needed a top and bottom ad banner there is a special place in hell for you. Typing this shit with like a 1/4 inch viewing window on my phone sucks ass.

I'm playing Salikhov Dec +385. My philosophy (which might be garbage LOL) is that he's gonna be at least a little more conservative with the spinning shit and with pushing forward. I think he's gonna try to keep it at range and win rounds that way.

If he gets taken down he's likely in trouble but I think he can possibly survive/get up. I like the big odds on the dec prop way more than his ML at -135.

I tailed some of your ML plays per usual @Sadistics.

Just curious what your reasoning is for betting the U 2.5 heavy on the PVZ/Ribas fight?

I kinda want to bet it but I am scared that its just gonna be another ugly girl fight that hits the cards.

Just curious what your reasoning is for betting the U 2.5 heavy on the PVZ/Ribas fight?

I kinda want to bet it but I am scared that its just gonna be another ugly girl fight that hits the cards.

He stated earlier, she's gonna club and sub her early.

The difference in grappling abilities is massive. The only thing giving me pause is Rose/PVZ where she survived some deep sub attempts, but flexibility and toughness won't help when you get the life choked out of you. PVZ likely having a foot out the door is just a bonus

I'm playing Salikhov Dec +385. My philosophy (which might be garbage LOL) is that he's gonna be at least a little more conservative with the spinning shit and with pushing forward. I think he's gonna try to keep it at range and win rounds that way.

If he gets taken down he's likely in trouble but I think he can possibly survive/get up. I like the big odds on the dec prop way more than his ML at -135.
I could definitely see Salikhov striking his way to a decision, solid odds. Thinking I might play a mix of his ML an NSC lines. I think grappling control is probably Dos Santos best ptv maybe a sub. Hopefully Muslim doesn't get carried away with his kicks.

His speed and timing with the spin moves is impressive though. Between his counter work and Dos Antos getting KOed by Jingliang I wouldn't be surprised if Salikhov gets a finish. I think he could time the in and out switching from "Capoeira" but I hope it's a striking match either way.

Lots of casual money coming in on Masvidal.
+215 on 5dimes right now, not a good price at all for me I would need +300.
20075F44-DBD7-4408-A435-C7826982D0C6.jpeg
91D5D0C5-C51A-446F-BC10-9EBA39D4FE1A.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back