• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 249 is the standard 64.99 pricetag confirmed

These ain't well known names. All this talk of it selling like hotcakes is fucking madness

And Who the Fuck would buy now LOL?? Shit still likely gets cancelled..
Thats what puzzles me. Does Dana actually think casuals bought this PPV early, and havent cancelled? Makes me wonder if ESPN+ has some sort of way to keep track of cancelled orders. Otherwise, why would Dana and Co think they are going to get high ppv buys last minute like this?

No people in bars.

People out of work.

The $400 for emergencies (that the average American can't afford) is long gone.

$64.99 for a PPV?

th

Man I can’t see people buying this.
Hardcores yes but casuals nah.

No house party views
No Bars
A lot of people won’t be watching ESPN due to no live sport so will miss advertising.
Not sure the working conditions in the states but here in Australia non essential work is from home so no office work chats about fights.
People are broke.

Had this been a ESPN card maybe but I can’t see people forking out $65 for this. 150k buys max

No people in bars.

People out of work.

The $400 for emergencies (that the average American can't afford) is long gone.

$64.99 for a PPV?

th

Yes he can expect some insanely low by rates on that one. But since they never get reported anymore he won’t have to defend it.

No house party views
No Bars
A lot of people won’t be watching ESPN due to no live sport so will miss advertising.
Not sure the working conditions in the states but here in Australia non essential work is from home so no office work chats about fights.
People are broke.

Had this been a ESPN card maybe but I can’t see people forking out $65 for this. 150k buys max
Exactly. He should quit seeing dollar signs for once in his life, and give America the gift of sport in such trying times. It would be gigantic if aired on ESPN. But no, hes too fucking greedy for that. It's a ridiculous situation all the way around

No house party views
No Bars
People are broke.

The working conditions are bad here in the US, and only getting worse. Stores are getting shut down left and right because they are not deemed "essential" My wife and I got layed off early on. There is a lot of people catching the virus that work in what is deemed "essential" stores. Those stores are now laying off employees that are not "essential" Do you see where this is going?

You my friend are in what us sane people call denial.

Nah, not really lol Doesn't make a difference to me, I don't care.

Just think people are going to want to watch a live sport event for sure.

And I know how they're going to do it too...

tumblr_nuoyvarSzM1rvn6njo1_500.gif

Literally everyone with money will buy it

Its the only sporting event for months

A lot of ballers out there.

This shit is gonna kill it
I thought the same thing, but then i realized my streams are just as reliable as ever.

If my friend buys it, ok, otherwise, without khabib, stream it is.

Sure, but you are in denial if you think most people are going to pay for it. Either you are rich and oblivious to whats going on, or you are a UFC shill trying to sway people into buying it. Which are you?

You’re a moron if you pay for ppv.

The whole world is craving sports. This event is gonna break EVERY single PPV record.

Sure, but you are in denial if you think most people are going to pay for it. Either you are rich and oblivious to whats going on, or you are a UFC shill trying to sway people into buying it. Which are you?

Rich and oblivious.

Back