• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 249 is the standard 64.99 pricetag confirmed

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Some on here seemed to have false hope of the UFC offering a discount for this card. But the preorder option and pricetag are already listed.

People who use direct deposit for their tax returns are supposed to get their $1200 stimulus check the week of the PPV. Dana better be hoping people get it that week if he wants to sell some PPVs.

Screenshot_20200406-222314.png

The 59.99 was not enough huh? You guys really needed that extra 5 bucks..

I don't give a fuck. My sources are free. Well, not exactly free, i pay a yearly sub to get all the latest movies n shit too. but its less then the cost of two ppv's per year.

Some on here seemed to have false hope of the UFC offering a discount for this card. But the preorder option and pricetag are already listed.
Dana doesn’t give a shit. He just needs to give them a card. Espn takes the risk
People who use direct deposit for their tax returns are supposed to get their $1200 stimulus check the week of the PPV. Dana better be hoping people get it that week if he wants to sell some PPVs.

View attachment 758270

And Who the Fuck would buy now LOL?? Shit still likely gets cancelled..

Literally everyone with money will buy it

Its the only sporting event for months

A lot of ballers out there.

This shit is gonna kill it

Money well spent.

If the UFC can give me live world class MMA fights at these times, they deserve my money.

Any way I can just sent tony the money? I'll be watching it for free either way...

Literally everyone with money will buy it

Its the only sporting event for months

A lot of ballers out there.

This shit is gonna kill it

100%. I have friends and colleagues who aren't even big mma fans looking to buy this since there is nothing around sports wise

100%. I have friends and colleagues who aren't even big mma fans looking to buy this since there is nothing around sports wise
this i am 100% sure has been in UFC management's minds this whole time : get a bunch of new people hooked into UFC events during this weird time. It's kinda more than one PPV event on Apriul 18th. Dana and co are looking at this as a big expand-the-regular-audience and get the UFC brand out there to all kinds of people who normally are baseball / NBA / soccer/ whatever-else sports and never normally have time or $$ or attention to UFC stuff.

It's almost undeniably a massive motivation for getting this done. Dana been told "Get UFC 249 Done Anywhere at Any Cost". Also...BETTER for UFC that the time-zone of this event is basically West Coast. Less headaches with staging it in the middle of the night if it was in the Middle-East etc.

Expect huge media coverage and ESPN pimping the shit out of this in the few days prior to the event on every platform possible, globally.

Not buying this card only cause khabib is out

Tell Trump to take it outta my stimulus check!

Back