• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje (May 9th)

I imagine somebody will test there luck here but who? Ali sneaking Gaethje some of Usman's EPO maybe. Trt Cruz coming back for the strap? My guesses would probably be Oleinik and Werdum. Maybe a sneaky return of Greg The Inhaler Hardy?

is mitchell the pick of the card
My only concern with Mitchell is that at fight time against Diamond, he weighed in at 147lb and said that Moffett had at least 10lbs on him when they fought. You could tell Moffett was physically stronger of the two. I'm thinking money will come in on Rosa after the weigh-in. I already place my bet on Mitchell and may add more if the odds improve after weigh-ins

Not seeing odds for it but according to Dana Spann vs Alvey is the first fight for the 249 prelims.

Not seeing odds for it but according to Dana Spann vs Alvey is the first fight for the 249 prelims.

Just been announced so odds wont be up for a few hours, Spann will open -300 or higher though

Smith V Teixiera Main Event for the May 13th card. Harris V Overeem for may 16th.

OSP V Rothwell in the works for the 13th.

My only concern with Mitchell is that at fight time against Diamond, he weighed in at 147lb and said that Moffett had at least 10lbs on him when they fought. You could tell Moffett was physically stronger of the two. I'm thinking money will come in on Rosa after the weigh-in. I already place my bet on Mitchell and may add more if the odds improve after weigh-ins
Rosa is no world beater but I don't think this is a gimme fight for Bryce by any means. Both guys striking are meh and most of Bryce's wins are by sub, in which Rosa is probably a better BJJ player. Bryce's wrestling might be better, but will he try to grapple after seeing Rosa sub Bermudez? Both guys TDD not great, pretty even match to me. I may be on Rosa NSC as I have a hard time seeing him being finished (although I've seen him get rocked a time or two just not too worried about Bryce's power)

Rosa is no world beater but I don't think this is a gimme fight for Bryce by any means. Both guys striking are meh and most of Bryce's wins are by sub, in which Rosa is probably a better BJJ player. Bryce's wrestling might be better, but will he try to grapple after seeing Rosa sub Bermudez? Both guys TDD not great, pretty even match to me. I may be on Rosa NSC as I have a hard time seeing him being finished (although I've seen him get rocked a time or two just not too worried about Bryce's power)
Bryce has dropped a few people in his life, including Moffet and Dimond.

I think Esparza has improved more over the last few years. Her striking is much better than it used to be and she always has that wrestling in her back pocket. She looked great in her last two fights.

I think she’s going to take waterson down and keep her there for extended periods of time.

Yep will be on a 3 fight winning streak might be close to another title shot

I don't really like betting on decisions but I'm kinda liking Werdum here. I think this will be a boring stand up fight with Werdum doing just enough to win each round. If there were a finish, I think it'd be in the 3rd finishing an old n tired Oleynik.

Werdum TKO+175 is the bet to make

Until I saw the 2 beside the bout I didn't realize Pettis already had a win over Cowboy.

Until I saw the 2 beside the bout I didn't realize Pettis already had a win over Cowboy.
That was easy work for Pettis, highly doubt he will lose. Guys imo all fighters train normaly but they dont show it official because of covid shit.

That was easy work for Pettis, highly doubt he will lose. Guys imo all fighters train normaly but they dont show it official because of covid shit.
Seems like the under favors Pettis and the over could favor Cowboy. I agree about this being normal for alot of fighters but not all. Seems like this could hurt alot of the lower level guys.

The conditioning might not be an issue but sparring probably will. Hell I saw a video of Felder riding an exercise bike in his closet. With no one traveling I expect a few of these guys to be a little off rhythm though.

is Werdum a lock? I know he is old and coming of a suspension, but Olenyk is old and seems pretty worn out.
That Greene fight was a big concern. There is absolutely no way in hell Olenyk subs Werdum. Fluke KO maybe?Werdum would have to really past it to get clipped by Aleksi in my opinion.

is Werdum a lock? I know he is old and coming of a suspension, but Olenyk is old and seems pretty worn out.
That Greene fight was a big concern. There is absolutely no way in hell Olenyk subs Werdum. Fluke KO maybe?Werdum would have to really past it to get clipped by Aleksi in my opinion.
Well.. Werdum is a bad matchup for Oleyinik but Fabricio..
-coming from tko loss
-usada suspension
-ring trust
-old
-Oleynik might catch his chin
-Oleynik looks in good shape

IMO he isnt even parlay material, its dog or pass

These odds are nuts, specially for Nico

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 8.48.18 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 8.48.18 pm.png
    120.3 KB · Views: 19