• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje (May 9th)

McD's and California sparkling wine. These guys must hate their intestines...
Yeah. Everything at McDonald's hurts my stomach. But I had Schezuan beef at some random Japanese place that delivered, it was the hottest shit I've ever had in my life and I was fine.

Yeah. Everything at McDonald's hurts my stomach. But I had Schezuan beef at some random Japanese place that delivered, it was the hottest shit I've ever had in my life and I was fine.

Not gonna lie, I still love McD's fries. But I literally cannot eat anything else from that place. Haven't even tried in years.

I had some Indian food the other night that was hot AF too ha ha. My wife was ordering, she's like "You seriously want the hottest they have?" I like spicy but decided against it. I told her no, get the stuff one step down from that. Good thing I did, what I had was good but any hotter and I doubt I'd have been able to eat it.

Even top Michelin Star chefs will tell you that McDonalds is goddamn delicious.

Though not food

Not gonna lie, I still love McD's fries. But I literally cannot eat anything else from that place. Haven't even tried in years.

I had some Indian food the other night that was hot AF too ha ha. My wife was ordering, she's like "You seriously want the hottest they have?" I like spicy but decided against it. I told her no, get the stuff one step down from that. Good thing I did, what I had was good but any hotter and I doubt I'd have been able to eat it.
Mmmm guess I'm having Tika Marsala tonight now that you mention it LOL. There used to be this place up north from me called Dixies BBQ my aunt and uncle took us to when I was like 10. Just some run of the mill BBQ place but the owner would walk around with a pot of his hot sauce asking everyone "You wanna meet the man?" My uncle was like "come on don't be a pussy try I'll do it too." The owner dipped a toothpick in it to give us the tiniest little nothing drop on it and omfg it was like the sun exploded inside my mouth and body. I couldn't breathe, I was sweating out of my fucking eyes, we chewed ice for hours until it was tolerable and after that it turned my asshole into a broken fire hydrant. I hate my uncle.

I grow my own hot peppers and make my own hot sauce.

Carolina reaper and scorpion peppers are the hottest in the world. I would compare them to magic mushrooms. They are earthy, powerful and next level hot.

The drool from a nap would burn my face after eating this hot sauce. I’ve eaten a tiny piece of the pepper raw just see what it did and it was incredibly powerful

Carolina reaper and scorpion peppers are the hottest in the world. I would compare them to magic mushrooms. They are earthy, powerful and next level hot.

The drool from a nap would burn my face after eating this hot sauce. I’ve eaten a tiny piece of the pepper raw just see what it did and it was incredibly powerful
Damn dawg. You gotta grow those things like your taking care of lizard right?

Damn dawg. You gotta grow those things like your taking care of lizard right?
No they all grow the same

it’s only when you’re slicing them up. You don’t want those oils getting in your eyes so you have to be extremely mindful of what you’re touching. A lot of people wear gloves when preparing them

they even look hot. The skin of the fruit is all bubbled and the bottom of the pepper is sickle shaped

I can make some great edible sauces with them but they’re not for the feint of heart. Your body almost has to build a tolerance to peppers like these

No they all grow the same

it’s only when you’re slicing them up. You don’t want those oils getting in your eyes so you have to be extremely mindful of what you’re touching. A lot of people wear gloves when preparing them

they even look hot. The skin of the fruit is all bubbled and the bottom of the pepper is sickle shaped
Do you even have solid poops anymore?

Do you even have solid poops anymore?
I don’t really use that sauce much these
days.

I was eating a lot of red barons pizzas a few years ago and the sauces went well with them. I had this Caribbean style sauce I would use with chicken. if you’re not used to eating it you have to be very careful the next day. Give yourself ample time for the bathroom

I don’t really use that sauce much these
days.

I was eating a lot of red barons pizzas a few years ago and the sauces went well with them. I had this Caribbean style sauce I would use with chicken. if you’re not used to eating it you have to be very careful the next day. Give yourself ample time for the bathroom
Omg Red Baron is the GOAT frozen pizza. Yeah I feel you. Didn't do enough being careful with hot foods years ago and gotta be extra careful these days.

Omg Red Baron is the GOAT frozen pizza. Yeah I feel you. Didn't do enough being careful with hot foods years ago and gotta be extra careful these days.

Their Mexican style is next level for frozen pizza

Mmmm guess I'm having Tika Marsala tonight now that you mention it LOL. There used to be this place up north from me called Dixies BBQ my aunt and uncle took us to when I was like 10. Just some run of the mill BBQ place but the owner would walk around with a pot of his hot sauce asking everyone "You wanna meet the man?" My uncle was like "come on don't be a pussy try I'll do it too." The owner dipped a toothpick in it to give us the tiniest little nothing drop on it and omfg it was like the sun exploded inside my mouth and body. I couldn't breathe, I was sweating out of my fucking eyes, we chewed ice for hours until it was tolerable and after that it turned my asshole into a broken fire hydrant. I hate my uncle.

Ha ha I just read this and I'm laughing my ass off. Awesome.

I think that Carolina Reaper is the one they use for that Paco or Paci chip or whatever it is? The one where they do the challenge where you order literally one chip and they ship it to you? They used to do it on air back when MMA Junkie radio had their show on satellite. It was hilarious listening to the person that ate the chip explain the pain they were in.

Ha ha I just read this and I'm laughing my ass off. Awesome.
My uncle Dan is an asshole. On that same trip he took us all out on his boat in some bum fuck lake. Gave us kids life jackets to swim with and he picked me up and threw me in the lake. My jacket had a tiny hole in it and when I landed it blew the hole open and I started sinking fast. I got saved relatively quickly but wtf dude that was some scary shit. I hate my uncle.

I think that Carolina Reaper is the one they use for that Paco or Paci chip or whatever it is? The one where they do the challenge where you order literally one chip and they ship it to you? They used to do it on air back when MMA Junkie radio had their show on satellite. It was hilarious listening to the person that ate the chip explain the pain they were in.
Yea that’s the pepper. People on YouTube eat whole peppers and proceed to almost die. That’s just torturous

What! I've never heard of this.
It’s quite hard to find. I got it at Walmart for a while then I stopped supporting Walmart as much as I could so they stopped carrying it. I think you can specifically request items at your store and they will get them.

Back