• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje: Main Card PBP - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lets see how he reacts when someone puts him on his back, people forget he was KO'ng everybody before he lost to stipe

The most humble murderer on the planet.
It's just too good how he opens his mouth and sounds like the calmest and most well adjusted person in the universe, right after almost taking another juggernaut's head off...
<45>

He didn't even catch him super efficient/clean. A perfect cross would have broken his jaw, and possibly put Bigi into a coma.

Feel like that wasn't the best career move for Rozenstruik but credit to him nontheless.

Francis sold his soul for that power or some shit.

He has the punching technique of a middle school wrestler and still just lays dudes the fuck out.

How?

mbDaNp1N_10CugHN0nRYbDYEWkrayM2EDDBpSViHNRTLfPKIuMQLOQ74z0Ds4W3HGsNWF9S3NvmPVjVnH3Wg1Xs-8i6W6ES-vE9g5HyeU-lAp6wG26r0FhmPfdrCG1FpSxObWEPn_g

DC doesnt want any of that. Dont blame him.

He would've taken him down easy. That was a sloppy bilitz.
Nguyo walked Jairzinho because he knew he wasn't getting taken down.

He was way more patient against Blaydes who is an elite wrestler.

Also slept Cain when he tried to take him down.

Time to sleep
No chance co main event keeps me awake

it certainly wasn't a display of masterful technique. If you think that, you clearly have no idea what you are watching.

Btw, Stipe would still beat him.
Almost zero technique just a fucking monster. Zero fear.

Its going to suck when Cruz - who I really like and a ton more than Cejudo - gets finished tonight.

Crazy KO but holy shit ngannuo technique is wilder level.

He was literally swinging with his eyes closed.

Back