• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje: Main Card PBP - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LoL Frances talking about how he's been working hard on his technique. Broooo you're just a swinger.

Francis charming as fuck on the mic after nearly killing a man.

All power aside.. That striking looked terrible.

nice dude, though! Hits like a truck!

I'm still a little flustered. What a massacre.

Let my man give Cormier that smoke while Stipe is being a hero first responder....

We got a All Points Bulletin out on a jacked natty fellow that looks like a super hero. Apparently he murdered a poor fellow tonight. Please any tips or clues to his whereabouts contact your local police department. On a side note we are taking donations for big boi's funeral expenses.

He didnt lead with his chin. He actually moved back and countered, but francis walked straight through it and clobbered him.

He had his footing all wrong, shouldnt of thrown that inside leg kick. Francis was very fast there.

That was scary. Like wtf windmill punches rush forward and total devastation!

Was Ngannou living at the performance institute for this fight? Dude looks leaner and definitely meaner than usual.

I know every one on this board is an Alpha Male who scores 10's but the ring girls feel useless at this point.

Haha I can't deny that. I don't mind it, but it's obviously pointless.

Ngannou comin for that strap. Hardest puncher in mma history god damn

lol @ talking about set ups, that was literally one of the sloppiest combo's and worst technique ever displayed, he's lucky he has brutal KO power.

You think that was luck? <45>

The fact that his arms are so long and wide helps him a ton in those kind of situations. He has to have a title shot. He kind of sucks but he hits so damn hard and is an immense physical force when he wants to be.

Back