UFC 248 Adesanya vs Romero

Don't worry he's lying. Doesn't post pre-bet slips ever.
ok. i have no reason to post my bet slips. lets say i didnt, i really dont care. but i was posting i had magny winning and that him as a dog made no sense.... check 172 in this thread.

ok. i have no reason to post my bet slips. lets say i didnt, i really dont care. but i was posting i had magny winning and that him as a dog made no sense.... check 172 in this thread.
I was referring to BTC that you quoted.

I was referring to BTC that you quoted.
oh my bad homie.. i have no use in lying.. or trying to act like im some big shot.. i dont even usually post how much i bet, only in units.

sorry folk

What y'all think about this parlay?

Style Bender, Weili Zhang, Mark Madsen and Sean O'Malley? I'm confident in these 4 fights, the rest not so much. Izzy is the only one I think has a decent shot at being upset.

I also made another parlay that included one NBA game that already hit and those same 4 fighters, plus Kevin Lee and Johnny Walker winning their fights next weekend. That parlay has a very nice payout. The NBA game was the most likely play to derail that parlay and luckily I get past it already, so I like my chances. Walker and Lee are both training at TriStar now, so I think both are gonna look great next weekend.

BOL to anyone betting the fights tonight!
For all the likes I got for criticizing you, congrats!

Incase anyone missed it the biggest dog on the card nearly got a doctor stoppage.

Another interesting note every red corner fighter won last night all 11.

opponents-israel-adesanya-of-nigeria-and-yoel-romero-of-cuba-face-off-picture-id1210864955

opponents-zhang-weili-of-china-and-joanna-jedrzejczyk-of-poland-face-picture-id1210863802

opponents-beneil-dariush-and-drakkar-klose-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1210863720

opponents-neil-magny-and-li-jingliang-of-china-face-off-during-the-picture-id1210863698

opponents-sean-omalley-and-jose-quinonez-face-off-during-the-ufc-248-picture-id1210863169

opponents-alex-oliveira-of-brazil-and-max-griffin-face-off-during-the-picture-id1210863137

opponents-mark-o-madsen-of-denmark-and-austin-hubbard-face-off-during-picture-id1210863008

opponents-rodolfo-vieira-of-brazil-and-saparbeg-safarov-of-russia-picture-id1210862962

opponents-gerald-meerschaert-and-deron-winn-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1210862643

opponents-emily-whitmire-and-polyana-viana-of-brazil-face-off-during-picture-id1210862003

opponents-giga-chikadze-of-georgia-and-jamall-emmers-face-off-during-picture-id1210861866

opponents-danaa-batgerel-of-mongolia-and-guido-cannetti-of-argentina-picture-id1210861829

Every fighter who is on the left side won

Back