PBP UFC 247: Jones vs Reyes Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was a close fight and I could see someone giving it to Jones but with the overall quality of the judging you have to say that it's dubious af - when one guy is scoring the fight 4-1 Jones then your basically down to just two non-ludicrous opinions.

I question Jones' relentless cardio as well, could just be down to his history but when I watch how well he holds up late into the fight I just think it's PEDs involved.

Tough one and feel like Reyes would deserve a rematch, but probably won't get one.

giphy.gif

thats just one example … Show me another one, then i can blieve oyu

Mighty mouse vs Cejudo 2. MM clearly won that fight, but he was on his way out, no way in hell UFC gonna let him leave as Champ.

I had it 3-2 Jones. I had Reyes easily winning 1,2. Jones easily won 4,5. Round 3 was very close, but Jones took it over in the last half which was enough to get the W.

Reyes 3-2

Ufc is corrupt, jones is a fraud

/thread
If they let that stand I maybe done ordering UFC from ESPN the video q is poor like watching pictures at times. I have followed the UFC since number 1~ This was robbery plain and simple REYES clearly won the first three. PERIOD

doesn't worth the money, major disappointment from ufc and judges

How about Valentina damn, she’s not losing for awhile.

I never even saw this Katlyn lady fight b4 and if I have I can't remember
Yeah, she knew that lol, mentions that most wont know her name, which was true and will remain the same.

Jones getting that decision was about as blatant a robbery as I've ever seen. The UFC is crooked as hell.

Ended up in the front room for the main card. People came over for teh fights. I got pretty chewed off of a gummy. lol

Overall it was a decent card. imo

Wow! That was a very competitive fight! Reyes had a strong case for winning. Jones did enough to win, great win for him!

Reyes for me. Judges are crooked. No way was it 4-1 Jones like one of the judges scored.
Bullet Valentina she’s amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Presence
Back