PBP UFC 247: Jones vs Reyes Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had it a draw. That 3rd round was mega close.

I had it for Reyes rounds 1-3. But then again we've heard it for years that the championship rounds are what the judges look for on close decisions. New nickname for Reyes is "Real Deal"

Reyes won 1 and 2 for sure.

Round 3 is a toss up but I think Reyes won.

Rounds 4 and 5 Jones won.

One of the judges is clearly blind or corrupt.

Reyes acted like he had the fight in the bag for the last two minutes. He absolutely gave the fight away because of that. Jones definitely wins 48-47 on this card. Rye could have won it, but he ran for the final two minutes

Bingo. You and I were correct.

Just watched the fight for the first time. Thought Reyes won but that third round was close

I agree Reyes won that shit. Feel kinda sorry for him. He should have been a world chapmpion, only to get KTFO'd twice in a row after that. Surprisingly Sal D'Amato was not involved.
14-7 in media scorecards for Reyes
76.4 to 20.7 % for Reyes in fans scorecards (rest had it a draw)

I agree Reyes won that shit. Feel kinda sorry for him. He should have been a world chapmpion, only to get KTFO'd twice in a row after that. Surprisingly Sal D'Amato was not involved.
While I agree Reyes should have won, I don't feel bad for him at all.

He was arrogant. He decided he was going to coast that last 2 rounds and it cost him.

Reminds me of Johny Hendricks vs GSP.

While I agree Reyes should have won, I don't feel bad for him at all.

He was arrogant. He decided he was going to coast that last 2 rounds and it cost him.

Reminds me of Johny Hendricks vs GSP.
Well I am not judging that since I am not able to imagine being in a fourth and fifth round against one of the best of all time. Moreover Jones is known for stealing fights in championship rounds.

Not saying you must be wrong though. Cheers.

He would've been a very short lived champion anyway. It's crazy how fortunes change tho.

Jon Jones dickrider. upload_2021-8-27_19-24-34.png
giphy.gif

Back