ufc 247 is weeeeak

LMFAO just because you turned 15 last week doesn't mean you get to be mean to 10 year olds now, Kyle.

Huh? I am not kyle you fool. I am TheOneAboveAll but you can call me your god. So whats the bet you yellow belly coward.

you just paid $65 for a fight headlined by fighters coming off losses, neither making it past the third round of their previous fight, that had no divisional consequences. suck it up.
Unless I'm reading it wrong.... U do realize conor tapped in round 4, yea?

Who gives a shit about a WMMA title fight, especially one that's a gimmie fight?

Anyway it's far from the weakest card but it is a damn weak one.
Me and millions of other true MMA fans, and apparently you give a shit about it too since you took the time to bring it up.

Is this the new thing now, we're gonna make a thread complaining about every single card? This has been beaten to death. We get it now. How about we just make a sticky thread on this so this thing doesn't rehashed every single week.

Actually might be the weakest Ppv card I've ever seen on paper

Juan Adam's (just got smirked in last fight) fighting a complete nobody who is 0-1 in the ufc on the main card.... and they want people to pay for this shit??

Derrick Lewis vs LHW Latifi for a totally irrelevant fight that will probably be a snoozer anyways

Wahmens flyweight title.... Shevchenkov vs who??

Bektic vs Ige is the only decent fight and even that one isnt main card quality

Everything on the prelims is irrelevant trash...
Not a single contender match up. Bunch of no names and journeymen

Laughable. Also the main event doesn't feel very exciting to be honest

You're a noob if this is the weakest card you've ever seen. It's literally better than the last ppv.

It is indeed garbage. The ESPN deal allows them to water down cards even more than they already have. Typical behavior from a company with a monopoly.
The correct answer.

For a fight night card it’s hot garbage. For ppv.........lol. JJ is the ONLY fighter selling this card, and he’s fighting a no hoper.

Seriously, if they sell over 150k it’s a huge success.

Seeing as I’ve always watched at home for free I don’t mind, just as long as there’s some knuckle heads pleading the JBG spilling blood whilst I’m sat comfortably at home is A OK with me.

Would never ever pay $60 for Cards like this but over here in Europe we got DAZN. 10 Euro per Month and you got UFC & Bellator also tons of Soccer, NFL, NBL and so on. I'm just using it for my weekly MMA Sessions and it's still just Peanuts compared to the Price Policy in the States.

I mean that Adams vs Tafa fight is definetly like 5-6 slots to high on the card for sure. But honestly, this card looks more appealing to me then the Cowboy/Conor card did. Not by a ton mind you, but still seems more interesting. The main event on paper is more competitive as at least none of the guys in it are coming off of KO losses and the challenger is on a winning streak. Valentina is super elite so she's a perfectly suitable co main and is a marked improvement over a holm vs pennington co main. And lewis is a way bigger deal than anyone else who was on the 246 card. So on paper it's a marked improvement over 246 to me. But yeah, jesus get tafa vs Adams onto the prelims the fuck is that all about. At least they're HW's and it'll probably be quick.

Johny would have to do then.

Yeah this one is up there with the worst cards. Cowboy/Conor was bad but this one is even worse on paper

only fights worth keeping an eye on are andrea lee vs. lauren murphy and the alex morono fight. early night for me.

Wow, you are so special and such an educated fan of the sport! Truly impressive!

gonna have to agree

but also, any card after a McGregor card is gonna feel weak.

its not terrible until you realize theyre charging $65 for it, then its fucking horrific

Back