ufc 247 is weeeeak

LOL Adams how is this guy is even in UFC is ridiculous. He is so uncoordinated and slow, he is beyond slow, he can barely even move. Tank Abbott would put him in a coma, and any HW from UFC 1 - 8 would hurt him badly.

Adams vs Bhular or whatever his name was, the Indian wrestling guy.. was horrific, they cut Bhullar after that even though he won lol, thats how awful it was. It was many many many many levels below the dark bouts on King of the Cage events.

Never seen an Anderson/GSP card this low in quality. What a disgusting way to treat your greatest talent. I'm not hyped at all for this shit

Actually might be the weakest Ppv card I've ever seen on paper

Juan Adam's (just got smirked in last fight) fighting a complete nobody who is 0-1 in the ufc on the main card.... and they want people to pay for this shit??

Derrick Lewis vs LHW Latifi for a totally irrelevant fight that will probably be a snoozer anyways

Wahmens flyweight title.... Shevchenkov vs who??

Bektic vs Ige is the only decent fight and even that one isnt main card quality

Everything on the prelims is irrelevant trash...
Not a single contender match up. Bunch of no names and journeymen

Laughable. Also the main event doesn't feel very exciting to be honest

Maybe Dana thinks Jon can carry the card by himself, like Conor.

only fights worth keeping an eye on are andrea lee vs. lauren murphy and the alex morono fight. early night for me.

Still early in 2020, the cards will eventually get better. Main event is still worth it

Just like every boxing PPV/Card, main event....and the rest, at least the co-main is for a belt.

LOL only Sherbros would say that a card that has two title fights on it is a weak card. Not every card has to be as stacked as UFC 217 or 245. UFC 247 isn't the greatest card of all time, but it's not a terrible card by any means.

only fights worth keeping an eye on are andrea lee vs. lauren murphy and the alex morono fight. early night for me.
How is that you care for a prelim 125lbs fight but not the title fight of said division? or the LHW title fight.

Doesn't bug me. Jones headlining means I was never interested in it anyhow

Actually might be the weakest Ppv card I've ever seen on paper

Juan Adam's (just got smirked in last fight) fighting a complete nobody who is 0-1 in the ufc on the main card.... and they want people to pay for this shit??

Derrick Lewis vs LHW Latifi for a totally irrelevant fight that will probably be a snoozer anyways

Wahmens flyweight title.... Shevchenkov vs who??

Bektic vs Ige is the only decent fight and even that one isnt main card quality

Everything on the prelims is irrelevant trash...
Not a single contender match up. Bunch of no names and journeymen

Laughable. Also the main event doesn't feel very exciting to be honest

I haven't been excited to watch jones fight in quite awhile now....he's a boring fighter....i hope he fights the way he once did and stop being so conservative.

compared to 246, this card is ufc 205 all over again.

the fighters on the early prelims are mainly unknown fighters but they are going to be fan scraps.
the prelims are kind of weak now without vera vs rivera
the main card would be a 7/10 if there was another fight instead of adams vs tafa.
Adams vs Tafa? I watch a lot of MMA but who in the hell is that. Refer to these scrubs by their first, middle, and last name so we know who you’re talking about in the future. Also a background explaining:
<FookIsThatGuy>

How is that you care for a prelim 125lbs fight but not the title fight of said division? or the LHW title fight.

i like competitive fights, title or not.

valentina shevchenko v. katlyn chookagian for the flyweight title is not a competitive fight.

LOL only Sherbros would say that a card that has two title fights on it is a weak card. Not every card has to be as stacked as UFC 217 or 245. UFC 247 isn't the greatest card of all time, but it's not a terrible card by any means.

Who gives a shit about a WMMA title fight, especially one that's a gimmie fight?

Anyway it's far from the weakest card but it is a damn weak one.

Back