UFC 247 Bet Slips; Post or Punk Out

Chookagin over Bullet.. I like upsets but might as well just give it to the guy on the freeway entrance with a sign. Its cold out.

One hundred... million... dollars...

i dont know if i have enough cred to be believeable around here but my neighbor has bets on Ige,Tafa, and Jones. he consults with me and then he places bets. so far we are 4-2.

Losses. i told him dosanjos would beat chiesa, and he picked a random dog in Cifers vs Hill.

Wins(his wins really.) are Raymond daniels last fight. Blaydes/Dosantos, Youseff/Fili and Mcgregor/Cowboy. he made the mcgregor bet. i made the Daniels and Yousef bets (or told him those 2 were locks. though fili gave a great fight) and we consulted together on the blaydes fight

So where are all these guys who are so sure Reyes is winning ??

If you wanted an under there were much better choices than Chookogian...

I did the math and...Chookagian throws over 1.5 times the amount of strikes Valentina does. She also has had her last 8 fights go to a decision.

5 round, possibly boring upset coming baby!
No. The judges won't let shev lose. Chook needs to ko her.

I have almost 75% of my bankroll on shev and jones parlay at -350. free money imo.

i was gonna throw in morono, but then i could only do like 20% of my bankroll MAX

also small flyer: Jones, Morono, Shev, Bektic, Lewis, Pilarte, Ewell at +790, not bad imo. prob will lose but its kinda small. will help cover some of the pain when reyes pulls the upset lol

WOOOOH. so far, meh, but sooooo glad i didnt put money on with morono. something didnt seem right with the odds, i was saying morono isnt big enough favorite, so there was something we didnt know. my flyer went to shit, but as long as jones and shev win im not jumping off any bridges.

Last edited:
Trevin Giles is now an underdog.

So where are all these guys who are so sure Reyes is winning ??

They're busy gambling away their avatars because they don't want to bet any real money.

I did the math and...Chookagian throws over 1.5 times the amount of strikes Valentina does. She also has had her last 8 fights go to a decision.

5 round, possibly boring upset coming baby!
Bold move

This is the first time I have ever found it sensible in odds and possibility to bet against Jones. Never happen though. WAR JONES

I'm not very familiar with gambling, do you have to win all those bets to win anything?

Yes, it's a parlay bet. You have to get every fight right that you choose for your parlay. Needless to say, it's hard to win parlay bets

You bet a whole $20?!

Considering the payout for the bet, it's obvious he has the odds stacked against him. I'm sure it would be nice to be rich and bet $1 million on 7 or 8 fights, but I don't think that's terribly realistic, and likely a great way to lose a cool million.

Smart bet imo, small risk, decent reward.

Good luck @E_tothe_X.

If you win, I'm pounding shots !!!

Think it’s a given valentina and Jones win, hopefully they both can finish.
Gg9nUC4.jpg

Why parlay over individual win/lose?

Think a few of those will lose.

Back