UFC 247 Bet Slips; Post or Punk Out

E_tothe_X

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Here's my long shot 7 team $20.00 USD Parlay :)
Post yours...if you're a true sherbro
UFC 247 Sucker Parlay.jpg

giphy.gif

Good luck on your monies

Choolaigan?! Bet on Valentina and swap KGB with murphy for the underdog
I did the math and...Chookagian throws over 1.5 times the amount of strikes Valentina does. She also has had her last 8 fights go to a decision.

5 round, possibly boring upset coming baby!

Juan Adams will let you down
This is by far my most worrisome pick...if he wrestles we're gold baby. With the camp switch to Jackson's I'm guessing it will be all wrestling...I hope.

I did the math and...Chookagian throws over 1.5 times the amount of strikes Valentina does. She also has had her last 8 fights go to a decision.

Good luck

This is by far my most worrisome pick...if he wrestles we're gold baby. With the camp switch to Jackson's I'm guessing it will be all wrestling...I hope.
He looks scary but he fights scared

also chookagian is probably going to get owned lol but you knew that

if you win I’m poppin bottles

It doesn’t matter win lose or draw the bookies won’t know who won the co-main event

they went for a cigarette break

Chookagian loses. That is gonna be one sided beatdown

Where is the account bet thread? I want a 3 month AV bet for Jones to win. Any of you Buttplugs want it?

He looks scary but he fights scared

also chookagian is probably going to get owned lol but you knew that

if you win I’m poppin bottles
I'm pretending I didn't know that...but yeah the speed difference is something else. However so is the volume! Please let this be a boring 5 round jab and run victory for Katlyn...please.

Back