UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

Ledet could have won this if he was more aggressive, hes shown some power which is more than you could expect. The spin moves prob giving him flashbacks.

1-1? Everything Camur does is labored, needs to work on his technique. Ledet has no urgency and seems fine to cruise win or lose. Neither looks great.

my 2 biggest bet is a close fight .... I suck.

Thought I saw Mazagatti outside the Octagon. He time keeping or something? LOL @ nsac for keeping him on the payroll

"Someone who fought at a higher level... I mean someone who has experienced fighting at a higher level" Rogan on Ledet lol

Feel like ledet may have given that fight away.

he could’ve ran away with this if he would’ve been more active

ledet is aware he doesn't get to carry his energy with him to his next fight right? So frustrating to watch. All 3 rounds could have gone either way.

1-1? Everything Camur does is labored, needs to work on his technique. Ledet has no urgency and seems fine to cruise win or lose. Neither looks great.

To be honest, I bet against Ledet because I think he isn't really into fighting right now. Expected him to fight a bad fight and he did. If you listened to him pre-fight interviews, it seemed like he was ready to get his papers from the UFC.

Had ledet -150 +3.5. Unbeleivable that itt didn't cash. fuck me. 0-2 to start.

Down 1u so far this card not a great start but lots of fights to go lol.

Feel like ledet may have given that fight away.

he could’ve ran away with this if he would’ve been more active
he didnt seem to have great cardio. i dont think he could have pushed more of a pace.

Really sucks that 365 has no live betting for prelims, would've bet big on Camur after round 2

Welp, GTD cashes, anyways. Not sure whether I should have gone heavier than 1u at +120. Lots of question marks though, no matter how smooth it looked.

1u live-bet on Camur at +110 after round 2 cashes too, and I definitely should have gone harder on that one.

+2.3u on a fight I was initially going to avoid, and already +6.1u for the night.

Back