UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

1-0 Ledet. Camur looking noticeably slower. Questionable chin getting shook up with these short punches.

1 - 0 Camur, but he could gas doing this. Ledet is avoiding all the power and should up his volume to take over if Camur slows.

1-0 Ledet. Camur looking noticeably slower. Questionable chin getting shook up with these short punches.

I get it, but really? He landed like 2 strikes. Camur may have missed 90 %, but atleast landed a bit lol. That hook was significant though.

How are people scoring that round for Camur? Guessing they bet on him

Camur taking massive deep breathes. Feeling hopeful for my round 2, 3 or ledet decision props.

I would’ve added to ledet live but -185 really wasn’t that enticing against Camur who we really haven’t seen much of

ledet shot up to -245

I get it, but really? He landed like 2 strikes. Camur may have missed 90 %, but atleast landed a bit lol. That hook was significant though.
The punches Ledet landed were the most significant strikes. It's not like Camur is lighting him up. I'm not saying it was like a land slide almost 10-8. As fas the chin, just noting things as we see more of an untested fighter.

Eh, whether it cashes or not, I feel like a donkey for playing GTD at +120 instead of over 1.5 at +100, as I didn't expect Camur to exhaust himself so badly. (He was a lot better with his energy management in his DWNCTS fight)

I bet on Ledet, but you really think landing 2 strikes was enough? Camur atleast had some flurries and leg kicks etc?

Eh, whether it cashes or not, I feel like a donkey for playing GTD at +120 instead of over 1.5 at +100, as I didn't expect Camur to exhaust himself so badly. (He was a lot better with his energy management in his DWNCTS fight)
First time UFC fight jitters might be affecting him. Or step up in competition.

Is justin ledet just a flat earth 2015 version of masvidal?

Ledet threw very few strikes, no doubt he got hit more and had much more volume thrown at him. I'm biased because of my bet but Ledet isn't fighting some master class fight. 2 - 0 Camur.

Probably another split decision incomign lol. I can see it from the responses in this thread.

added more to camur +320 i dont understand these odds!!!!

Another close fight and odd show it too. Market might be getting tougher?

Back