• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 246: McGregor vs Cowboy Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Really testing the draw power of Conor tonight...

Holly Holm knocked out Holly Holm according to Trevor Whittman

At work and drunk but my office door is locked. So for all my colleagues know I’m just working late. Gonna have to put in work tomorrow but I’m not missing this strange cowboy vs Conor fight

Worst fight of the night, way to suck the air out the room.

On top you get Wittman talking... Hol(l)y shit

I just want to have the main event... yuck! :oops:

She literally just stalling against the cage. Does nothing when she has her opponent pinned against the cage. This is exactly the scenario where the ref needs to separate the 2 fighters.

This was Holly's game plan, to stall her way to a victory???

Holly hola really needs to be aggressive and go for the kill her shadow boxing style is not going to get her any wins

a butt with a double chin

giphy.gif

Tards who said the Oleynik fight was bad can watch and enjoy the Holm Pennington now.

I am going for the smoke break and will pray for lucky finish. Althougt it wount happen mostlikely.
Not COOL wmma fight again.

this is actually worse than i thought it would be.

trevor trying to do wmma breakdowns damn near said "sable," "chyna," and "Lita" instead of the right names

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back