• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 246: McGregor vs Cowboy Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
giphy.gif

She's been 1 fight away from a title shot for so long, despite multiple losses.

Ironically, this win might guarantee she never gets another title shot.
She's been riding the fumes of that Rousey fight for years now.

Two stories. Which Cowboy shows up, and does Connors left hand land?

Please fight smart cowboy, and at least last 3 rounds, and make this interesting.

If Conor loses, this might be his retirement fight. Crazy to think about.

Of course....6 AM, finally the ME and the coffee seems to be kicking in.
And my phone is broke, FML.

Can somebody PM me a little help? I can't find the damn fire stick remote in my daughters room where I always watch and she's at the movies. lol

Look at 5'10-5'11 Felder towering over Rogan.

Joe is really short when he's not wearing his lifts.

I could see Conor outclassing Cowboy a la Anderson Silva vs Forrest just as easily as I could see Cowboy beating Conor on volume.

Both are plausible because Conor's best is a lot better than Cerrone's, so he could get a highlight reel KO. But McGregor has poor cardio and not much heart, so Cerrone could wear him down.

if that was a dude asking the exact same questions, masvidal probably would've told him to fuck off....how many ways can you ask the same questions?

Nah, he'd have said the same stuff. 'Violence. Money. Violent.'

Back