PBP UFC 246: McGregor vs Cowboy Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Joe's head has grown by 0.5" in diameter for this event. Expect some solid OHHHHHs.

W7kKkcH.jpg

LOL

First time ive seen this

tenor.gif

Goddamnit conor fucking up all my stream sites flooding them with casuals

ffs, manscaped ads on UFC right now? That shit cuts your balls. Don't fall for the ads. I was duped in buying it after listening some few podcasts.

The decade isn't over, it ends with the END of 2020 Anik, you dummy.
What? Anik has been enterfuckingtaining for once and the vibe and banter with Anik , Joe and Felder has been very artiucalte while also being light hearted enough. Dude Anik was funny as fuck when he said the only reason I don't do mma is because htey wont let me wear a shirt and we all know thats not why but the deivliery was great. He doesnt sound remotely like a robot now and if anything Dominic cruz, who i adore, and DC, seem to fuck the vibe up and bring the worst out of the commentary. One is overly postive and the other overly negative, when you pair cruz with felder and anik it literalyl puts you to sleep

Which is better condomdepot.com or manscaped.com?

yes this is why i wanna watch the ppv for ads about shaving my balls and not actual fights, wtf is this bellator?

I hope donald comes out to big n rich sounds save a horse ride a cowboy. Would be hilarious. Also fuck manscape. Real men use a pair of scissors.

I'd like to see pettis back in the win column. But Diego ain't no joke.

what if like like the ref had a taser right, you know what im saying a big one and if one of the guys was like backstepping and shit he's traight up tazed his ass to make them fight harder, that'd be crazy

Woops, forgot to switch to the main card pbp.

Would be cool for mods to lock the prelim thread with a final post linking over here for people like me who smoked too much.

Back