UFC 246 McGregor vs Cowboy Bout Order (Ground Breaking 4 WMMA Fights)

The grasso fight should be the main event

DAMN that is a weak as fuck card.

Theyre basically hoping McGregor brings in the money alone, the co-main event is very weak all things considered and two WMMA fights on the main card is a hard sell. Yusuff is a guy that want to push.

Fair point, that might be why they're putting him against Cerrone as well. Cerrone is one of the very few fighters that would accept his regular fight pay to fight Mcgregor.
If that's the issue here I can't wait to see how khabib vs conor 2 card looks like if it ever happens

Holy shit that card is fucking terrible

Needs a better co-main...card looks kinda weak for a mcgregor card. Hes been gone a while and lost...not sure how big his star power is still.

*Correction*

5 WMMA fights if you count the main event.

<{yahyou}>

MC is good, prelims are garbage.

Yusuff is a great prospect. I can't wait till he smokes Fili.

Gadelha/Grasso weigh in is interesting.

Pettis vs Ferreira is a dope fight. I hope Pettis wins, he is the killer on the feet and on the ground. I would rather see McGregor vs Pettis.

I hope Cowboy knock him out cold.

My baby Alexa Grasso is fighting on that card

Shit card with a shit main event. Doubt many people will even care to stream this. Couldn't they stretch that pic of McGregor he looks like a midget, Cowboy looks like a normal human.

They do this it seems when high ticket fighters are in main event etc.

They do this when Anderson Silva fights. They get the cheap fighters/girls

Terrible card by design, clearly it's to test what sort of ppv draw Conor still is.

Red panty night in more ways than one.

<mma4>

Back