UFC 246 McGregor vs Cowboy Bout Order (Ground Breaking 4 WMMA Fights)

It's all good, just merge these WMMA fights so we Europeans can get some sleep before the main event.

alexa trains at strongstyle, ive met him a few times through a mutual friend. pretty cool guy

justin ledet is a pretty big fight for him
*Aleksa

Normally I wouldn't say anything, but Alexa Grasso is also fighting on the card and your post confused me a little.

That card is shit. This Saturdays card is 100000 times better than that shit.

It's actually a pretty good card. Holm-Pennington might be a bit of a snoozer but Pettis-Ferreira will be good and Fili-Yusuff will be awesome.

I like all the prelims too. Not huge names, but a bunch of good fights. People love to complain about cards, but this one is actually good.

No. Lol.

I am not being a dick, but Sadiq is the only fighter I even remotely care to watch outside of the main and co.main . Just an abomination of a card. #BANWMMA

Grasso/Gadelha and Roxanne/Barber won't be bad fights IMO.

Card's not stacked at all (especially for a PPV) but some of those fights are really good and are being ignored due to no name value...

Masvidal vs anyone added to the main card would change everything

They must not think much of Kelvin Gastelum to stick him on the prelims.

They should have done the fights in Dubai or w/e so that the fights are on early

I feel like this card would be a perfect opportunity to judge Conor's current drawing power, since it's a weak card and he'd be literally the only one carrying it, it should be a good marker for his "needle moving". Might be what they're going for.

Otherwise 4.5/10 card imo.

It's actually a pretty good card. Holm-Pennington might be a bit of a snoozer but Pettis-Ferreira will be good and Fili-Yusuff will be awesome.

I like all the prelims too. Not huge names, but a bunch of good fights. People love to complain about cards, but this one is actually good.

Hidden banger will be Dober vs Mini Kelvin. Drew's striking is coming around and he hits hard, Nasrat has been getting alot of praise around here.

*Aleksa

Normally I wouldn't say anything, but Alexa Grasso is also fighting on the card and your post confused me a little.
oh my bad. lol, alexa is prob the girls spelling anyways

but anyway, hes an ight guy. kind of cool to see someone you met when we were like 18-19 and now hes in ufc.

Hidden banger will be Dober vs Mini Kelvin. Drew's striking is coming around and he hits hard, Nasrat has been getting alot of praise around here.
Yeah man. Dober is a reliable action fighter and Haqparast is a great prospect. Should be fire.

Where are all the WMMA apologists that keep telling me most fans like WMMA? I'd say 90% of posts responding to something about WMMA are negative. This thread is just the latest evidence of that. The "haters" are just more vocal...sure!

<YeahOKJen>

Grasso/Gadelha and Roxanne/Barber won't be bad fights IMO.

Card's not stacked at all (especially for a PPV) but some of those fights are really good and are being ignored due to no name value...
This is what kills me, people complain about this, but how are people supposed to build their name? You don't (usually at least, their were some exceptions) come into the UFC with a name already.... Some of these no names have amazing fights, but too many miss them because the rest of the card didn't have "big named" people.

Are you all MMA fans, or specific persons fans, you still have the ability to enjoy fights even if you really don't know who is fighting lol. Unless they truly suck, this card does have the possibility of being a decent one if the fighters come to fight and bring their A - games.

Back