• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media UFC 246 Free Fight: Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz 2

and i thought conor haters couldn't get any slower lmao.
Conor running for hes life and trembling in fear.

opLdP3xvMMTQI.gif

cjKSXqk.gif

If Conor beat Diaz in this one then hendo beat bisping.

How are people not scoring a round with 2 knockdowns 10-8 for Conor? Its not like the rest of the round 2 was dominated by Diaz outside those 2 moments either, I don't know how you cant give Conor
10-8 for Round 2.
Nate finished the round strong and the two knockdown were not hard, the second one looked more like a flop to bait Conor to the ground. I give it to Conor 10-9

Anyone that watches this fight and doesn't give round 2 to Nate is an idiot. Conor running away and Nate absolutely throttling him for the last couple of minutes.

Nate 2,3,5. Hell, Conor sprinting away should be an automatic win for Nate.

Anyone that watches this fight and doesn't give round 2 to Nate is an idiot. Conor running away and Nate absolutely throttling him for the last couple of minutes.

Conor knocked Nate down twice in the second round and dominated the majority of the round. How the hell could anyone with a functioning pair of eyes say that Nate won that round? Because Nate had a bit of a fury near the end of the round? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Anyone who scores that second round anything but a 10-8 round for Conor is an idiot. Stop being such a blind Conor hater and acknowledge the fact that he won this fight.

Conor knocked Nate down twice in the second round and dominated the majority of the round. How the hell could anyone with a functioning pair of eyes say that Nate won that round? Because Nate had a bit of a fury near the end of the round? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Anyone who scores that second round anything but a 10-8 round for Conor is an idiot. Stop being such a blind Conor hater and acknowledge the fact that he won this fight.

Nate clearly won the round. And the fight. Conor's still running. Thanks for trying.

So getting knocked down twice and having a bit of a fury at the end is enough to win a round now? Conor won rounds 1,2, and 4. Keep crying.
<JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying><mma1>

You can keep complaining and crying but Nate beat him up for the second half of the round, dropped him, and made him run like a bitch.

Nate won. Conor's still running. It is what it is.

You can keep complaining and crying but Nate beat him up for the second half of the round, dropped him, and made him run like a bitch.

Nate won. Conor's still running. It is what it is.
Nate didn't drop Conor, he stunned him a little but he didn't drop him. Conor dropped Nate 3 times during that fight and twice during the second round and he came close to finishing him. Cry some more, your tears are delicious.
<mma1><DCrying><28>

Getting knocked down twice in an otherwise even round, and somehow he wins round 2? Thats as clear of a 10-8 round if I ever saw one, for Conor.
I could still see it for Conor, its just that the first time around I couldn't see the argument for Nate at all.

It's not a 10/8 round - last 1.30 is Conor running away from engaging and then getting hit with his back to the fence and losing the clinch battle.

Having that much trouble with a gate keeper punching bag in Diaz and people think Conrat actually has a chance against Masvidal LOL

Not a Conor fan at all, but if you actually score this fight for Diaz you are either retarded or completely delusional.

Rounds 1, 2, and 4 for Conor. Round 3 for Nate, but was not one-sided enough to warrant a 10-8. Round 5 was very close but leans towards Nate, I could understand an argument for 10-10 though.

Diaz's cardio is pretty overrated.

Overall a fun fight.

1 Conor 10-9
2 Conor 10-9
3 Diaz 10-8
4 Conor 10-9
5 Diaz 10-9

47-47

Nate had 20 lbs on him too. What a warrior Conor is.

@shoorik1987 1.2 million views in 15 hours and the Alvarez fight is up to 8 million views in 4 days. So basically conor sustaining 2 mil views a day with old fights everyone has already seen. A testament to his greatness

Conor inflicted more damage on Nate in round 2 than vice versa. You are the idiot.

Back