PBP UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
You can make an argument for 3-1 Usman or 2-2 but 3-1 Colby is off the wall.
Lucky Marty went out with bad intentions in Round 5 and beat that Maga Chud like a red-headed step-child.

The fights are a bit hazy i ate one of my buddies pot cookies and WoW i got buzzzzed. lmao

From what i remember the three main fights were decent even for being all decisions.

and some good undercards too.

EL0R_uVW4AE1IPG.png

The fights are a bit hazy i ate one of my buddies pot cookies and WoW i got buzzzzed. lmao

From what i remember the three main fights were decent even for being all decisions.

and some good undercards too.
Nunes fight was definitely not decent. One of the highlights being an up kick.

Clem and Scotty fell asleep during the prelims and never came back. @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

I'm sorry my brother, but sadly UPS doesn't understand "watching a good UFC card" lol, had to go work to load all deliveries for tomorrow onto the truck and get them scanned. Can't get out of it sadly, I swear I miss you.

Missed the fights which sucked, but missed you more to be honest

43.gif

MMA Junkie is now owned by the controlled umbrella media. There is an article today that says:

"Scorecard: One UFC 245 judge had it 3-1 Colby Covington going to Round 5. Seriously."

They give their opinion in the headline - yet fail to mention this was a seriously close fight. Only 1 judge differed on the 4th round. 2 of 3 judges gave Covington the 2nd (including that judge). Those same judges gave Usman the 3rd.

I.E. there was no problem with these scorecards at all.

This was a very close fight heading into the 5th round. And the scorecards reflected it. The fact Convington's jaw was broken was not known by the judges or the Ref. It would have had no bearing on the scorecards.

The article should have read - Convington is the bad guy, he likes Trump and all that, and one of the judges had it 3-1 ?? Serioulsy ???????

It's not like the judges are supposed to be objective or anything. And it's not like 1 judge occasionally disagrees with the other 2 or anything.

You can make an argument for 3-1 Usman or 2-2 but 3-1 Colby is off the wall.
Lucky Marty went out with bad intentions in Round 5 and beat that Maga Chud like a red-headed step-child.

It's "not off the wall". Convington's boxing was crisper, more accurate, and had more volume. Usmans body shots were better. The compu boxing statistics heading into R5 reflect that. Usman landed the harder shots but Usman was stunned by many of Covington's shots. It's not off the wall. This fight was even heading into round 5.

I'm sorry my brother, but sadly UPS doesn't understand "watching a good UFC card" lol, had to go work to load all deliveries for tomorrow onto the truck and get them scanned. Can't get out of it sadly, I swear I miss you.

Missed the fights which sucked, but missed you more to be honest

43.gif

I waited all evening with your meals. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

115d7f97dc2ebddcb997e838c5a7b8a3.jpg

Colby won't be eating Dos Nachos for a while, as he's going to resort to being a Soy Boy after his broken jaw at UFC 245. He really should go get some Asscream for that butt whipping he took. If that fight went another minute he might've ended up being a Snoozeman himself. I don't see him sticking with the UFC since he hates Dana so much, he can Journeyman his way over to the WWE with his gimmick.

Back