• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
The quality difference between this fight, Volk/Max, Aldo/Moraes and that wmma fight LOL

WMMA always trash

Usman 3-1.

Colby is winging shitty sloppy shots that are either blocked or missing the mark.

If it goes the distance. Iij cant criticize and result. These are difficult to rounds to score.

I can’t think of a more deserving fighter to have his mouth broke

Colby might actually steal this

Fantasic fucking fight Kamaru looking a little gassed probably waiting to hear the 1 min sound.

For a guy who's not a striker by any stretch of imagination, Colby can bust out some nice combos every once in a while.

everyone clowning on this fight because it was going ti be a snooze fest eating the finest of crow tonight

I think Colby has landed the harder more effective shots, but Usman has a mad chin and has taken them well

I saw GSP in his prime, both these guys would whoops his ass. The sport's evolved

I believe the rumors about Usman and EPO, hes thrown nothing but 100% on every shot and isnt slowing down in round 5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
138cfh
Back