• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 244: Masvidal vs. Diaz - Prelims PBP Discussion - 6:30pm ET / 3:30pm PT

Who you got winning the UFC 244 Prelims?

• Corey Anderson (12-4)

Votes: 39 16.5%
  • Johnny Walker (17-3)

Votes: 197 83.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats where he got stabbed eh?

Guy was in a fuckin coma and came back

he's already faced a battle that far exceeds anything he'll ever face in the cage. There is no denying his toughness.

Just don't know if he's got the physical tools anymore, he's not in GREAT shape to begin with, he's not fast, he's got HW power but its not like he has Ngannou like KO's and shit.

I would have loved to have seen him in the UFC circa like, 2011'ish. or even like 13-14, around the time he lost to Volkov.

ALT4165_Seagull_cap_2000x.jpg

Probably :p Alot of UFC fighters actually are. Masvidal is
Lewis seems like the kind of guy who works for shit, doesn’t cry for handouts. Def not a Dem characteristic.

uh oh lewis taken down

Woah Lewis showed more energy getting himself up and unloading then I've seen from him in years!

forgot who earlier itt, but they said MM should never been in the GOAT convo's and it was insulting because he doesn't have KO power (even though he's KO'd people) or bc his opponents don't.

Lol, imagine saying any UFC HW fighter is the "best fighter" considering these guys at the HW division aren't very good.

This card is fucking incredible with the prelims leading to this, if it ended here im happy, and we got more juicy madness

SHADES OF LEWIS-NGANNOU!!!

<Goldie11>

This card is fucking incredible with the prelims leading to this, if it ended here im happy, and we got more juicy madness

this is the only fight of the main card I was slightly worried about being shitty. It's either going to be a KO, or a gasfest.

Luque vs Wonderboy will be awesome imo

he's already faced a battle that far exceeds anything he'll ever face in the cage. There is no denying his toughness.

Just don't know if he's got the physical tools anymore, he's not in GREAT shape to begin with, he's not fast, he's got HW power but its not like he has Ngannou like KO's and shit.

I would have loved to have seen him in the UFC circa like, 2011'ish. or even like 13-14, around the time he lost to Volkov.
Ill always root for him,just for what he had to go through.

I think Lewis is already gassed.

Back