PBP UFC 244: Masvidal vs. Diaz - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00pm ET / 7:00pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know the circumstances on who hires who, but if this stoppage is a result of New York State Athletic Commission :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry then the UFC needs to fucking put the screws to them. No events for a goddamn decade.

Barely anyone gives a fucking shit about Madison Square Garden anyway. They're coasting on the reputation of boxing matches decades ago. Nothing else important has happened in 50 years. The Knicks suck dick. And although notable performers like Bill Burr have done specials there (based out of nostalgia), the fact remains that MSG is a shit venue whose cache is derived from senior citizens.

If I owned a business I would avoid New York State because fuckem, that's why. There's literally nothing they excel at except concentrated numbers of ***REDACTED***.
Don't put fights in NY
<Fedor23>
Nate always bleeds cutman fixed him up and we all wanted to see n 4-5<{danayeah}>

fantastic card and night
It was a fantastic card...one of the best I've seen the past couple of years but that last bout kind of tainted it all. Had that fight been allowed to finish naturally, this would've been a historical card.

To all you vatos dissatisfied with the absolute ***EXPLETIVE DELETED*** result of tonight, I offer you this:

giphy.gif

It was all Kevin Lee fault

He traumatized the doctor killing GG in front of him

It was a fantastic card...one of the best I've seen the past couple of years but that last bout kind of tainted it all. Had that fight been allowed to finish naturally, this would've been a historical card.
agreed that stoppage leaves me sour when it was an epic card. So what Nick get's cut pretty sure he was if anythng starting to tag Mas in the 3rd with the cut. Diaz bros/scartissue/fuck NY

That ending was karma for the BS belt crap

I think after this fight we can say that Nate has arguably the GOAT chin of MMA.
My god, he took some bombs (one of them koed Till flush)
And a leg kick to the head <5>

How about the kicks and punches to the body? Masvidal was tagging Diaz all over.

Wouldn't of been called anywhere else. Jorge leveled up tonight. He looked phenomenal dude put on a show. He's getting better. Can't wait for part two. Those boys were beating the brakes off eatch other.

Didn't Rock look kind out of place? Just didn't fit the picture...

Very impressed with Masvidal. In his last 3 fights he's shown a bit of everything - heart, skill, durabaility, explosiveness. Was just too good

Very impressed with Masvidal. In his last 3 fights he's shown a bit of everything - heart, skill, durabaility, explosiveness. Was just too good
His hand speed and accuracy throwing combos is very impressive. He is coming into his own.

Back