UFC 240 PBP/Discussion

Surprised Cyborgs gas tank is back. She looked pretty gassed after the first.

Will fade cyborg if she ever fights nunes again. She's still very good but she's past her prime. Has been for a couple years but competition mislead my thinking

Spencer is a very tough lady tho.

This reminds of the Khabib vs. AL fight if you listened to Joes commentary you would think AL won the fight

Joe vag riding Spencer so hard but she didn't do fuck all offensively other than a couple nice elbows in the first.

I think a lot of us, especially me, have to admit I underestimated Felicia Spencer. She's better than I thought and tougher than anyone thought.

Monster cash there on borg

Cyborg dec +900 hits!

I thought Joe made an interesting point about Frota's bottom game being dangerous early in the round when she was using her legs well around Gillian's body and head, but he just kept harping on it over and over until Gillian started dominating with ground & pound.

Also “Cyborg’s gassssssssssssed”

Spencer might honestly be the most durable WMMA fighter I've ever seen. Not just that she took all those big shots, but she didn't even wince or show any sign that they affected her in the least. Her facial expression literally never changed, even when Cyborg was teeing off. Never could have imagined that.

I'm a fan.

Spencer has a heck of a chin though

Rogan made that fight seen way closer than what it was

You would think cyborg died on her stool after rd 1

Almost ready to mute this

Rogan is unbearable

Uncle Dana apparently told him to vastly overrate everything Spencer did and insult/downplay Cyborg to the max. It was downright pathetic.

But anyways, Cyborg was close to a stoppage at least half a dozen times, but between Spencer's very tough chin and Cyborg foolishly going forward too much and getting tied up, the fight goes the distance.

Another 2.1u loss on the TKO/KO prop bet. Rough night.

Back