Shoop UFC 239 Shoop Thread

The Highlight

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm kinda new at this shoop stuff but couldn't resist getting this one started lol. Here's some unedited pictures for others to make templates out of.... have fun!

D-1743CWsAECnr5.jpg

D-1743FWwAAm-no.jpg

jan-blachowicz-luke-rockhold-ufc-239-10.jpg

masvidal-fatality.jpg

12562830-a068-11e9-8ef7-654f9e6a34ad

D-18oOzXYAI6brR.jpg

jorge-masvidal-ben-askren-ufc-239-11.jpg

D-2EEbzWkAA40y2.jpg

D-2EEelWsAMN9gR.jpg

<Lmaoo><45>

Last edited:
this not official, let the shoop artist make the thread instead, no one want this :(

I'm kinda new at this shoop stuff but couldn't resist getting this one started lol. Here's some unedited pictures for others to make templates out of.... have fun!
D-1743CWsAECnr5.jpg

D-1743FWwAAm-no.jpg

jan-blachowicz-luke-rockhold-ufc-239-10.jpg

masvidal-fatality.jpg

12562830-a068-11e9-8ef7-654f9e6a34ad

D-18oOzXYAI6brR.jpg

jorge-masvidal-ben-askren-ufc-239-11.jpg

D-2EEbzWkAA40y2.jpg

D-2EEelWsAMN9gR.jpg

<Lmaoo><45>

"Official UFC 239 Shoop Thread"

Only @jei and I can make Official Shoop Threads. I would endorse it, but you did absolutely nothing other than post pics and tell people to shoop them. I am changing your thread title and if another shop thread comes along where they actually cut out images and made a shoop, I am going to merge yours at the bottom of the new one.

In order to make a thread you should cut out the templates AND make a shoop. Be prepared to get flame to Bolivia.

Only @jei and I can make Official Shoop Threads. I would endorse it, but you did absolutely nothing other than post pics and tell people to shoop them. I am changing your thread title and if another shop thread comes along where they actually cut out images and made a shoop, I am going to merge yours at the bottom of the new one.

In order to make a thread you should cut out the templates AND make a shoop. Be prepared to get flame to Bolivia.
I never claimed to be a professional shooper. I just found good pics for others to use.

What a lazy shoop thread. "Here are some images, shoop them for me" is not a good look for anyone. Especially if it's a bunch of MMAFighting images. I vote for a new thread.

Man you are too sweet, not giving this heathen dubs and all.

I never claimed to be a professional shooper. I just found good pics for others to use.

I can understand and appreciate that. However what you did does not fit into our format for a shoop thread.

What a lazy shoop thread. "Here are some images, shoop them for me" is not a good look for anyone. Especially if it's a bunch of MMAFighting images. I vote for a new thread.

However you want to handle it boss. :D

However you want to handle it boss. :D
I leave these threads in your capable hands. I'm just content making fun of him. I have a few more Dogfish Head to knock out before the night ends so don't defer to me until tomorrow.

Munch munch

Attachments

• anyone-hungry-this-could-be-a-while-popcorn-meme.jpg
    anyone-hungry-this-could-be-a-while-popcorn-meme.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 5

Also if you want to get into the shoop scene, you can PM me and I will GLADLY help you get started... and beyond. Most of the shoopers are friendly guys and will also help you out. We encourage all people, and do our best to lend a hand.

However I am going to be very busy for the next 3 days or so because we are holding a shoop competition. Seriously, hit me up if you want to learn. :D

I'm kiNDa New AT this sHOop stUfF bUt couLDn't rESist GETtIng tHIS ONE STArTEd LOL
hurr.png

I'll try to share this as a PNG, just wish I could upload to my server, faaking thing is down. Hopefully it's transparant for you guys. Might have to clean up the hair
Askren copy.png

bit cleaner, can't help the blurred out feet/areas though
Askren 2.png

Last edited:
Back