UFC 238 main card has gone from bad to great

Osiris3657

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This card was heavy on WMMA when bouts were first being announced, but the main card should (pending order) end up like this:

Main: Cejudo vs Moraes for BW Title
Co-Main: Schevchenko vs Eye for WFLW Title
Ferguson vs Cerrone
Yan vs Rivera
Sterling vs Munhoz

We know for sure Ferguson/Cowboy is going to be a barn burner, and I'd be shocked if Moraes vs Cejudo isn't awesome too. Rivera and Sterling can be boring, but both of their opponents are all action fighters so I feel good about those two fights being exciting.

The only one that will probably suck is (surprise!) the wmma fight.

Move Valentina/Eye to the prelims and make Cowboy/Tony 5 rounds, then it's great. :D:D

This card was heavy on WMMA when bouts were first being announced, but the main card should (pending order) end up like this:

Ferguson vs Cerrone
Yan vs Rivera
Sterling vs Munhoz

We know for sure Ferguson/Cowboy is going to be a barn burner, and I'd be shocked if Moraes vs Cejudo isn't awesome too. Rivera and Sterling can be boring, but both of their opponents are all action fighters so I feel good about those two fights being exciting.

LOL UFC still praying on a shooting star that Shevchenko gets popular, I see.

Cerrone vs Ferguson under Shev vs Eye? GTFO with this trash.

I'll just catch Cejudo/ Moraes and Cerrone Ferguson Sunday morning with my coffee.

Last edited:
That is actually a pretty good card.
Hopefully it stays together or we get another couple fights.

pretty solid card. lamas/kattar is a underrated scrap as well

Wouldn't say great

From terrible to passable
Apart from Ferguson / Cerrone, I'm really not particularly interested in any of those fights. Card needs a lot more work to beef it up and make anyone buy it.

Ferguson vs Cerrone
Yan vs Rivera
Sterling vs Munhoz

This is what we consider great now a days?

Tony vs Cowboy is gonna be an all time classic.

Ferguson vs Cerrone
Yan vs Rivera
Sterling vs Munhoz

I like Tatiana vs Nina as well. Tatiana=female Khabib. I love the Cejudo fight and now El Cucuy vs Cowboy. Should be a fun night.

The order was shown last week. LOL they have Tuivasa/Ivanov on the main card over Pedro Munhoz who just came off a great ppv performance.

Overall its a great card tho. 2 title fights, 4 #1 contender fights(W-125, 115, M-135, 155), & 3 solid action fights with Grasso/KK, Lamas/Kattar, & Yan/Rivera.

Its a middling card. Order is fucked though. I love bam bam tuivasa but he shouldn’t be on the main card. Even worse though can you imagine after watching Tony and Cowboy duke it out in what is likely to be a war then having to endure Shevchenko and Eye. Fuck I hope eye gets destroyed quickly. I fear 25 minutes of pitter patter point fighting ending in a boring decision.

It's ok. Would be a good free card but no fucking way a card like that is worth 70 bucks. Two title fights but in divisions nobody gives a shit about.

We know for sure Ferguson/Cowboy is going to be a barn burner,
Might not be though. I said the same thing about Francis/Lewis and Aldo/Volk. Enjoyed the latter but wasn't anywhere near what I was expecting.

Ferguson vs Cerrone
Yan vs Rivera
Sterling vs Munhoz

Please see last card for your short comings

Back