UFC 238 main card has gone from bad to great

English is not your first language, eh buddy? Your post makes no fucking sense.
Please see THE last card for your short comings? Damn you have poor comprehension skills is actually the problem friend.

Please see THE last card for your short comings? Damn you have poor comprehension skills is actually the problem friend.

Let me edit this post to show you how it should look if you knew how to speak English, you schmuck.

-Short comings should be shortcomings. It's one word, idiot
-Your second sentence should be "Damn, you have poor comprehension skills. This is a problem, friend."

My suggestion to you is to get off this forum, take some English classes, and don't come back until you've passed a couple. Your English sucks and you're still not making any sense. You post like a drunk and should be embarrassed at your poor grasp of the language.

I say it does 250k PPV buys, tops.

Let me edit this post to show you how it should look if you knew how to speak English, you schmuck.

-Short comings should be shortcomings. It's one word, idiot
-Your second sentence should be "Damn, you have poor comprehension skills. This is a problem, friend."

My suggestion to you is to get off this forum, take some English classes, and don't come back until you've passed a couple. Your English sucks and you're still not making any sense. You post like a drunk and should be embarrassed at your poor grasp of the language.
download (3).jpeg
Made you type all of dat? Damn..... ur like.... my bitch now

You got some pretty low standards TS. I will get it from the usual places the next day so i can atleast fast foward through all the shit fights and commercials. I can't believe they have the nerve to charge $60 to watch this shit on espn+ and throw commercials in there as well.

When tickets went on sale 3 of the 4 fights announced were wmma.

So this is a huge improvement. Still wouldn't call it great, but the main card is pretty good now and worth my watching. Still not going live.

Earlier today, there was a thread pointing out that UFC 238 had 5 WMMA fights. But it was deleted. Why is a true observation like that taboo?

This card was heavy on WMMA when bouts were first being announced, but the main card should (pending order) end up like this:

Main: Cejudo vs Moraes for BW Title
Co-Main: Schevchenko vs Eye for WFLW Title
Ferguson vs Cerrone
Yan vs Rivera
Sterling vs Munhoz

We know for sure Ferguson/Cowboy is going to be a barn burner, and I'd be shocked if Moraes vs Cejudo isn't awesome too. Rivera and Sterling can be boring, but both of their opponents are all action fighters so I feel good about those two fights being exciting.

The only one that will probably suck is (surprise!) the wmma fight.
Yea... all of Valentina's fights are pretty boring. She doesn't go for finishes despite having the ability. She would rather play it safe with pitter patter punches than end the fight.

I honestly wish fighters would randomly lose decisions when they do that.

At least they put Katlyn Chookagian vs Joanne Calderwood on the Fight Pass prelims, as the first fight. That's guaranteed 15 minutes of air punches and kicks that don't quite reach their destination.

The fck is this thinking they have, Cowboy/Ferg shouldn’t be anything less that a 5 rounder and even that banger of a fight isn’t gonna get people to buy the card. It definitely makes the card must see stream worthy but the fact they have 2 title fights in a division no one cares about isn’t going to bring the viewers.

It’s right at (go to a bar and enjoy with friends level) at best

If they were smart then move Shev’s title fight to free tv on espn when Tyron pulled out of his fight and add Moicano/KZ to this card and have Ngannou/Dos Santos headline the FN card. Duh

Cejudo/Moraes
Tony/Cowboy
KZ/Moicano
Yan/Rivera
Tuivasa/Ivanov

That could entice me to buy the ppv

I think Shevchenko is one of the most boring fighters on the roster. She’s good, and skilled. But, boring as hell in the cage.

So I really don’t expect much. Maybe we’ll get lucky with a sub, or a tko. But, I expect a boring decision.

The rest of the fights should be great. Or I hope they are. There is no reason they should not deliver.
I agree...and im someone who likes technical strikers more than any other prototype

She's kinda robotic...idk

Back