PBP UFC 238: Cejudo vs. Moraes - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10 pm ET/7 pm PT

Last two fights saved what was otherwise yet another shitty UFC card. I'm glad I toughed it out and hung in.

The Cejudo fight was like the final scene from an 80s action movie where the hero takes a beating that IRL would kill him twice over and then at some random point decides he's had enough and nuts up, then effortlessly thrashes the villain.

That's why TJ was slurping on dat EPO, he didn't want to gas out like Moraes.

Moraes has a fighting IQ of a room temperature. Throwing everything with power against a FLW who didn't cut any weight. So smart!! Mark Henry and the crew strike again with their dumbass shit.

Props to Cejudo, at least he has balls unlike MM. He went up and did it. Props to him. I see him beating rest of BW as well. Dude can just cross from one division to another. Don't know about FLW, Max is too big.

Nice card, good fights with few stinkers. Worth staying up all night.

When 1st round ended. I was thinking theres no way Moraes can last 25 min with his pace/power and muscles.

sure, but i'm sure more than a few people were thinking "Cejudo can't last eating these types of strikes for that long" either

Hardly

Henry is not the GOAT 135 because Cruz is
Henry is not the GOAT 125 because DJ is

Henry is not in any discussion just yet

He wants to be, though. And I admire that. It's about damn time a fighter publicly showed some actual ambition.

Moraes is a cannon with kicks and punches, an absolute cannon, but if he can't take you out in the first 10 minutes his tank can go dry. Henry just exposed him.
More like 4 minutes. Even towards the end of the 1st round you could see Moraes slowing down a bit.

Good night of fights overall. Take care Sherfam, see you all back here in a couple weeks.

well he also has the balls to take the big fights.

MM didn't want to fight Dillashaw.

Well he did. He just wanted to get paid.

Notice how Henry is complaining about pay and he is now champ champ?

The mouse is overseas making more money and being taken care of.

Im so happy people are finally giving him his do.
Henry is the man.

That's why TJ was slurping on dat EPO, he didn't want to gas out like Moraes.

Moraes has a fighting IQ of a room temperature. Throwing everything with power against a FLW who didn't cut any weight. So smart!! Mark Henry and the crew strike again with their dumbass shit.

Props to Cejudo, at least he has balls unlike MM. He went up and did it. Props to him. I see him beating rest of BW as well. Dude can just cross from one division to another. Don't know about FLW, Max is too big.

Nice card, good fights with few stinkers. Worth staying up all night.

BitterVeneratedFlamingo-max-1mb.gif

sure, but i'm sure more than a few people were thinking "Cejudo can't last eating these types of strikes for that long" either
Yes. Cejudo was getting fucked bad up if wer being honest. I picked Cejudo to win decision but after round 1 i changed my pick. Lol. Then regretted it.

Marlon was throwing at 100% power in R1 and looked like he was tense
doing what he always does and this time he ran in to someone who was still there after taking shots that put others away. Marlon was broken and did not know what to do with a guy who was still there in his face.

It should have been his first 135 defense. Still inexplicable that his fight against TJ was at 125. Heh.

I think Henry is just way stronger than he looks, constantly tagging Moraes' chin and then the knees finally did him in.

Back