Irene Aldana vs. Bethe Correia
B.J. Penn vs. Clay Guida

Early Preliminary card (UFC Fight Pass)

Luana Carolina vs. Priscila Cachoeira
Warlley Alves vs. Sérgio Moraes
Raoni Barcelos vs. Said Nurmagomedov
Talita Bernardo vs. Melissa Gatto

How would you rate this?

Pretty weak card imo. Not a fan of that WMMA main event.

I don’t like to rate cards before the fights happen. But there are great fights, legends, and crowd favourites all over that card.

I have great personal interest. Especially with that main event, and Penn vs Guida. And I love the wmma, so...

I like it.

God damn I hope the Tuggish one pulls it off and beats Andrade. Never realized that Rose was that much taller...
maxresdefault.jpg

This card sucks.

I’m most interested in seeing if volkanovski can beat Aldo. And I’d like to see Andrade win the belt.

Rose gets piledrived into the mat by Andrade that it will traumatize Rose to the point she can only think about the bus attack and the pile driver all at the same time.

#tramatizedrose4lyfe.

This card sucks.

I’m most interested in seeing if volkanovski can beat Aldo. And I’d like to see Andrade win the belt.
Rose vs Andrade should be co-main. Anderson is way passed his prime, BJ also. Aldo vs Volkanovski should be good. But overall, pretty weak card.

A big main event is missing.

This card sucks.

So does your mom!

These next 2 PPVs are gonna be kinda bullshit

That said I’m sorta looking forward to this fight... not really from a sport or competition perspective, but moreso for the drama side of it bc Rose seems to be everyone’s precious mma princess.. So it’s more like tuning in to see your daughter/sister/girlfriend fight and potentially get viciously KO’d for the first time..

How would you rate this?

Pretty weak card imo. Not a fan of that WMMA main event.
Fair call mate definitely on the weak end. Isn't Bellator 221 on the same day? Apart from hopefully watching my boy Volk beat Aldo, Lima Page and Freire Chandler are of more interest than Rose Andrade and the rest. Maybe Silva will put out some magic though and save it.

I'm looking forward to a number of the fights on this card, but especially the main event fight between Namajunas and Andrade.

Namajunas against an opponent who is the odds favorite to win? How can that not be dramatic?

Lol its in brazil because the ufc thinks andrade will win the belt, probably will

most fights has some names so i don't mind it although most of them past their prime.

The main event has an old school pro-wrestling feel to it even though it’s WMMA.

And I hope Anderson doesn’t get KTFO’d.

10 for GOATs BJ, Aldo, Rose, Lil Nog, and Anderson. Some other interesting fights as well.

Once in a while the UFC does something right.

<mma4>

better than some of the events lately.

ill take watching aldo vs volkanovski, anderson vs cannonier, thiago alves, lil nog etc.

the goat bethe is back as well - cant miss that one!

Back