UFC 237: Namajunas vs. Andrade

Brazil PPVs usually aren't too strong.

Aldo vs Chad Mendez Jr will be a good scrap.

This is the next PPV

220px-UFC_237_Poster.jpg

Main Card

Rose Namajunas vs. Jéssica Andrade
Jared Cannonier vs. Anderson Silva
José Aldo vs. Alexander Volkanovski
Thiago Alves vs. Laureano Staropoli
Francisco Trinaldo vs. Diego Ferreira

Preliminary card (ESPN)
Antônio Rogério Nogueira vs. Ryan Spann
Thiago Moises vs. Kurt Holobaugh
Irene Aldana vs. Bethe Correia
B.J. Penn vs. Clay Guida

Early Preliminary card (UFC Fight Pass)

Luana Carolina vs. Priscila Cachoeira
Warlley Alves vs. Sérgio Moraes
Raoni Barcelos vs. Said Nurmagomedov
Talita Bernardo vs. Melissa Gatto
I like the Thug Rose vs female Tyson and Aldo fight. Other fights are fighters I like but over the hill versions. Thiago, Lil Nog, Clay and BJ and Bethe hasn't realized she isn't a fighter.

These next 2 PPVs are gonna be kinda bullshit

That said I’m sorta looking forward to this fight... not really from a sport or competition perspective, but moreso for the drama side of it bc Rose seems to be everyone’s precious mma princess.. So it’s more like tuning in to see your daughter/sister/girlfriend fight and potentially get viciously KO’d for the first time..

That already happened with Karolina with Andrade, it still hurts how she was KOd.

That already happened with Karolina with Andrade, it still hurts how she was KOd.
Yeah til I saw that fight I didn’t know strawweight women could hit like that

Btw who’s the female Yoel in your avatar ? Lol

Yeah til I saw that fight I didn’t know strawweight women could hit like that

Btw who’s the female Yoel in your avatar ? Lol

It is Romero fighting at Bantamweight and Flyweight.

Very interested in main event and also Aldo vs Volkanovski. Rest of it....meh.

Will torrent it next morning.

This is the next PPV

220px-UFC_237_Poster.jpg

Main Card

Preliminary card (ESPN)
B.J. Penn vs. Clay Guida

Looking forward to this card. Always watch Rose, Andrade and Aldo no matter who they're fighting. Penn v Guida is nuts so that should be entertaining too.

Don't sleep on Irene Aldana: she has earned two Fight Of The Night awards already.

15270423825_0e4c10c964.jpg

Last edited:
I cant wait for Thug Rose to fight.

Card is weak but main event is epic

The main event is very interesting. Looking forward to watch that fight.

Best Brazilian ppv in I can't remember how many years.
Solid 8/10 lost a few more interesting names on the prelims but if all the big names stay will be great.

Thank god for streaming i give it a 6 i guess. Rose vs andrade will be a great fight, pumped for aldo vs volkanovski, silva vs cannonier and trinaldo fight should be fun too.

This is the next PPV

220px-UFC_237_Poster.jpg

Main Card

Preliminary card (ESPN)
B.J. Penn vs. Clay Guida

Top 3 fights are legit. Especially the main and Aldo/Volkan.

I'd rather have Aldo or Anderson headlining

Sadly, Anderson fighting is one of the things I’m least looking forward to on this card. He’s seemed content to treat every fight like a fun sparring match the past four-ish years and seems like he has a hard time pulling the trigger or taking the fight seriously. STOKED for the Aldo fight though.

I have great personal interest. Penn vs Guida.

How? If one of my favorite fighters was at a Penn like part of his fight career I'd be attempting to boycott it over be excited for it.

The idea of Askren being in the position that BJ is at currently yet still fighting depresses me.

People like saying that you shouldn't rate a card before it happens, but I feel that argument is bunk. I can watch some of the most intense fights on youtube between nobodies on the street. Or I can watch old UFC matches, and intentionally select only the most intense fights. However, I don't, and most people don't, because how good the fight is only part of how good the card is.

A bigger part of the quality of an event are the stakes. Knowing two fighters are the best, or are competing for a shot to take on the best, or promising prospects on the road to taking on the best.

For me personally, this card is awful, and I will not be watching. Concerning the Main event, I'm not particularly interested. It's not a bad fight, I just don't have any personal interest in that outcome. The co-main is between a grandfather and a guy who simply isn't very good. Third fight is not a bad fight, but it's uninteresting to me because I usually don't care about anything under 155. Going further down the card produces more uninteresting fights with no prospects of interest to me. I will be skipping this one, unfortunately.

Back