UFC 236: Post-fight Press Conference

Dana THEN: Holloway NEEDS to go up and fight someone there.
Dana NOW: Holloway NEEDS to do down. Poirier looked much bigger than him.

Are you serious?! Put this goof against NGANNOU, on the smaller octagon, no rounds, no time limit.

I knew by 7 or 8 guys in "training" he meant gang bangs

man whats up with his nose? or does it always look like that? he looks like a different person, that was a fuckin crazy fight

Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard Dana say Dustin vs. Khabib is next then said...."did we announce that fight? We'll see what happens"

Dana was 100 % on Izzy.

Fuck that Max vs. Dustin was just as good..the main event...but he didn't really want to talk about that.

Someone should take away Adesanyas microphone, he is not making any favors for himself.
He does not come off as likeable or marketable at all for the masses

I love how this guy is supposed to be a professional reporter and can't tell the difference between Australia and New Zealand.

Dana THEN: Holloway NEEDS to go up and fight someone there.
Dana NOW: Holloway NEEDS to do down. Poirier looked much bigger than him.

Are you serious?! Put this goof against NGANNOU, on the smaller octagon, no rounds, no time limit.
No time limit Dana might win Via Ngannou having a heart attack

I love how this guy is supposed to be a professional reporter and can't tell the difference between Australia and New Zealand.
It's not exactly a problem unique to people OUTSIDE the country though, there are a lot of Aussies and Kiwis with identity issues that don't recognise the borders in the same way you think we should.

Back