UFC 236: Post-fight Press Conference

Thanks for your efforts. I appreciate how much easier and better you make it to follow the UFC via Sherdog.

tenor.gif

Dana should give a POTN bonus to Poirier's wife's tits

Don't usually bother with the post fight but Im more pumped up than Dustins wife's lovely titties

ESPN+ Event about to Begin....

My screen flickered with video, and audio. Anybody got anything?

Don't usually bother with the post fight but Im more pumped up than Dustins wife's lovely titties

Well they won’t be at the presser, man.

Thanks for your efforts. I appreciate how much easier and better you make it to follow the UFC via Sherdog.

tenor.gif
Thanks. Would you mind sending an email to Dana White letting him know how much I do for the UFC?

Thanks. Would you mind sending an email to Dana White letting him know how much I do for the UFC?

Will it matter? If you think so, I’ll definitely do that. You’ve earned it, imo. Email address?

Chael sounding excited about the Max vs Dustin fight...

Tryin to watch the post fight show on TSN. Which I know must be the ESPN post fight show. I forgot to click and was looking at the prompt for 5 minutes.

Still got zilch from the presser.

Will it matter? If you think so, I’ll definitely do that. You’ve earned it, imo. Email address?
I don't think it will matter. Dana White blocked me on twitter. :p

But thanks anyway

They kept saying, "Kelvin is coming up short." I'm like, yeah, literally.

OMG... the post fight show. Check out the headset they (ANIK) are wearing???

no performance of the night? don't tell me they deny Roundthree 50k just to give it to someone who was already making champ purse...<{danayeah}>

"this is for all the idiots who don't like interim belts"

Uhh how does a fight being good make interim belts not fucking stupid

Back