• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 236 Holloway vs Poirier 2

I‘m having wet dreams of Adesanya at 1.70 or better...

It has come to my attention that fellow Sherdoggers haven't yet bet Brandon Davis to -300.
Care to explain what you see in Randy Costa?

Jouban is super aggressive, I believe he's had two Fight of the Night bonuses so far including his last bout against Saunders where he was hit a lot by a very depleted and chinny fighter. He's TOO aggressive, too his own detriment. Gets hit way, way too much. I believe Grant was fighting bigger guys earlier in his career, and he still has several highlight reel legitimate one punch KO's on his record. He's not high output, but he's precise and hard hitting, a dangerous combination.

I've already said it but Nelson effectively badly hurt and nearly stopped Jouban standing before grabbing the neck and finishing that way. Jouban literally did that "My brains are scrambled" dance where your legs go wild and everything. Not a good reaction to be having against a guy who's only a decent striker with a handful of TKO's... Then in his next fight the defensively porous but hard hitting Niko Price takes him out in one round with a big right hand. Back to back fights where his defense wasn't up to snuff and he was put into la la land by a so-so striker and then next one of the hardest hitting guys in the division. He just gets hit too easily, even Saunder's landed a ton before getting bodied.

It has come to my attention that fellow Sherdoggers haven't yet bet Brandon Davis to -300.

One does not bet Brandon Davis as a favourite especially not against someone who is a mystery and with Davis moving down to 135 (he is a decent sized 145er).

Costa might look like a bum but Davis might also look like someone who escaped a concentration camp. I don’t know why you would take these risks with these odds.

I have 4u on Davis at -137 and the line is still way off. Costa is complete shit, technically awful, inexperienced, R1 KO or bust and even thats unlikely. Probably gasses after throwing about twenty high kicks in R1 then gets dominated badly.

I have 4u on Davis at -137 and the line is still way off. Costa is complete shit, technically awful, inexperienced, R1 KO or bust and even thats unlikely. Probably gasses after throwing about twenty high kicks in R1 then gets dominated badly.

Think Davis can finish him?

Anyone else Joban getting finished? He always gets rocked and he's near the end of his career

Interviews: Max Holloway

Interviews: Dustin Poirier

Interviews: Kelvin Gastelum

Interviews: Israel Adesanya

Interviews: Eryk Anders

Interviews: Khalil Rountree Jr., Alan Jouban (37 min mark)

Last edited:
Interviews: Alan Jouban, Dwight Grant

Interviews: Jalin Turner, Wilson Reis, Max Griffin, Zelim Imadaev

Back