• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 235 Jones vs Smith

Garbrandt training mini series (5 episodes):

Interviews: Cifers, Stamann, Mazany, Garbrandt, Smith

Interviews: Jones, Woodley, Usman, Press conference, Askren

Interviews: Gall

Interviews: Askren, Usman, Woodley

Interviews: Chiasson, Torres training, Zhang training, Stamann

Interviews: Vera, Viana, Mazany, Stephens

Last edited:
I'm on both. I think Cirkunov will move down but I don't know with Munhoz. Honestly, I love this card for betting. Byrd at + odds is great too.
I'm loving Robbie, Pedro, Tecia, Misha, and Jeremy at + money all day here.

Someone talk me out of putting a lot of money on Tecia Torres at 2.5 and Woodley at 1.6, and a fair bit on Cirkunov at 2.5

Stamann and Perez probably GTD

Love Zabit Magomedsharipov

I hope Gall smashes Diego, so I can fade him in the future.

I would consider a play on Pedro Munhoz, but he got hit ALOT against Brett Johns.

Gotta like Polyana over Cifers, but that chalk. Also didnt like that she pulled guard against JJ Aldrich when she couldn't get a takedown.

fucking FightPass crapping out on me-- lads, how much do we weigh Robbie's fights against Johnny Hendricks towards his performance against wrestlers? Had Hendricks already fallen in love with his hands by that point?

If the dogs don't bark on this card I'm going to be in some trouble.

Ok, my thoughts about this event
dogs with a REAL chance to win, fucks numbers.
Remember in the octagon are real fighters, not fuckin numbers. Bet winners or possible winners.

Diego Sanchez- Diego is a bad match up for Mickey, if Held didnt submit him than I doubt that Mickey will do that.

Misha Cirkunov- Yeah he has a big grappling advantage and Walker is coming on short notice plus he had a weight cut last month.

Usman- He has good wrestling,cardio,power and pressure. He might win this.

Jeremy Stephens- Zabit is so fuckin overrated.. he had lost r1 imo to Brandon Davis lol Jeremy has a big chance to end the hype.

Lawler- Robbie is a bad matchup for Askren, he has power on the feet and decent tdd.

Lock
Marlon Vera- Frankie Saenz will lose this fight.

Winners
Cody Gabrandth
Edmen Shahbazyan

Dont bet Jones against Smith, he has a puncher chance.

Ok, my thoughts about this event
dogs with a REAL chance to win, fucks numbers.
Remember in the octagon are real fighters, not fuckin numbers. Bet winners or possible winners.

Diego Sanchez- Diego is a bad match up for Mickey, if Held didnt submit him than I doubt that Mickey will do that.

Misha Cirkunov- Yeah he has a big grappling advantage and Walker is coming on short notice plus he had a weight cut last month.

Usman- He has good wrestling,cardio,power and pressure. He might win this.

Jeremy Stephens- Zabit is so fuckin overrated.. he had lost r1 imo to Brandon Davis lol Jeremy has a big chance to end the hype.

Lawler- Robbie is a bad matchup for Askren, he has power on the feet and decent tdd.

Lock
Marlon Vera- Frankie Saenz will lose this fight.

Winners
Cody Gabrandth
Edmen Shahbazyan

Dont bet Jones against Smith, he has a puncher chance.
Quite the bang on there with some of your predictions and not to mention Smith loves to troll fighters getting them close to his face so he can smash them.
Lawler for me is a lock.

But i do see a few underdogs for 235. And your right about the oddmarkers. dont rely to heavily on the oddmarkers otherwise if you do you will lose.

My problem for UFC 231 I focused to much on the odds. Favoring the favorite. There are moments when oddmarkers are correct with their numbers but in some UFC fights its best to use caution when betting.

Quite the bang on there with some of your predictions and not to mention Smith loves to troll fighters getting them close to his face so he can smash them.
Lawler for me is a lock.

But i do see a few underdogs for 235. And your right about the oddmarkers. dont rely to heavily on the oddmarkers otherwise if you do you will lose.

My problem for UFC 231 I focused to much on the odds. Favoring the favorite. There are moments when oddmarkers are correct with their numbers but in some UFC fights its best to use caution when betting.
For me Lawler isnt A lock but he does have A high chance to win this. Askren struggled against Luis Santos.

Wow wow wow, so many people discounting the quickly developing wrecking ball that is Weili Zhang.... one of the most violent female fighters I've ever seen, with her elbows playing a primary role in her striking on the ground and on the feet. The way she inflicts physical damage on many of her opponents is pretty remarkable.

I won a good amount of money by riding with her by stoppage last time out against Aguilar, who is as seasoned as a female fighter can be. Zhang seemed to have a case of the UFC jitters in her debut against Taylor but she was back to normal devastating fashion against Aguilar.

Watch some tape on her, she's a great little fighter. Her 89% stoppage rate is no joke.

Wow wow wow, so many people discounting the quickly developing wrecking ball that is Weili Zhang.... one of the most violent female fighters I've ever seen, with her elbows playing a primary role in her striking on the ground and on the feet. The way she inflicts physical damage on many of her opponents is pretty remarkable.

I won a good amount of money by riding with her by stoppage last time out against Aguilar, who is as seasoned as a female fighter can be. Zhang seemed to have a case of the UFC jitters in her debut against Taylor but she was back to normal devastating fashion against Aguilar.

Watch some tape on her, she's a great little fighter. Her 89% stoppage rate is no joke.

Inflicting damage against Chinese cans and someone like Tecia torres, a top 10 in wmma p4p, are two completely different stories

Inflicting damage against Chinese cans and someone like Tecia torres, a top 10 in wmma p4p, are two completely different stories

Didn't watch her last fight against Aguilar, from the sound of it.

Didn't watch her last fight against Aguilar, from the sound of it.
No I watched it. How high do you really rate jag?

Watched her fight with Daniel Taylor too. What happened there? Ufc jitters or did she have problems with a fighter who can actually move and doesn’t just stand in front of her?

Who do you think has better boxing and movement? Daniel Taylor or Tecia torres?

I like zhang and all but +150 on torres is ridiculous

Back