• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson II - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

I really don't give a fuck about a third fight between DC and Bones at 205. I want it at heavyweight this time...

But we all know Jones won't go to HW. He's already said as much. He's scurred of BIG BELLEH DC!

THE NSAC is going to be even more pissed off now. What's next? Talking about fights? What's next is an NSAC hearing and the UFC and Jones just flipped them the double birds running off to Cali for this even and acting like their refusal to license Jones never happened.

Hey Dana...

AromaticEarnestIlsamochadegu-max-1mb.gif

Lol

"Order has been restored at LHW"

What is it about this scumbag that makes all these guys shill out so hard?

Damn It Gus why did you get all of our hopes up and just get beat up like that. No one is going to beat Jones especially w his cheats and dana on his side.
No one is going to beat him if they respect Jon as much as Gustafsson did. You got to go for the kill in first round. It’s do or die.

Jones should stop ducking DC at HW, beat the best version of DC and end the beef for good and become champ champ. I'd pick Jones too

Jon Jones Vs Anthony Smith?
Jon Jones Vs Corey Anderson?
Jon Jones Vs DC 3? It does have a better ring to it.

Jones looked bad on his feet with a lengthy opponent (relatively). His ground and pound positioning and jiu jitsu. Pristine...

Fuck you Joe (I know you lurk here, too), fuck Cruz, too.

Trying to pressure DC to fight Jones and brushing off the steroid issue. Shilling pieces of shit.

Let Jones fight Stipe to win a shot. Off the steroids.

Jones and DC already beefing again. I love it.

Back