PBP UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson II - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

nvgW7l8.jpg

Main Card: (PPV - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK)
205lbs- Jon Jones (22-1) vs. Alexander Gustafsson (18-4) **Light-Heavyweight Title Fight(Vacant)
145lbs- Cris Cyborg (20-1) vs. Amanda Nunes (16-4) **Women’s Featherweight Title Fight
170lbs- Carlos Condit (30-12) vs. Michael Chiesa (14-4)
205lbs- Ilir Latifi (14-5) vs. Corey Anderson (11-4)
145lbs- Chad Mendes (18-4) vs. Alex Volkanovski (18-1)

fc9RiCD.png

method=get&s=enlighteneddeliciousantbear-01-21-2015-12-57-27-473.gif

Oh shit boys you already know

My picks BTW

49923-1545079.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Beast Mode ↓↓↓

D9o1YOW.gif

49923-1541999.png

Last edited:
Today, we will see Jones, the science boi, regain the strap
giphy.gif

49923-1547175.png

Last edited:
I'm going to try to stay up and watch this one with you guys tonight if I can! Haven't been on any really for a long time. Feeling a bit better and i'm hoping i have the energy to stay up. Site looks great! Love the improvements.

I haven't been too excited for any fights really in a while but this last week has me feeling like the good old days.

Hope everyone has been well except for..you know, that one guy. I hope he's shitty.

Fucking hate daylight savings, this shit starts at 11 pm over here.

My picks have been consistently shit all year, I either nail the prelims and smash the main card or vice versa

49923-1543899.png

Can you guys believe this shit is actually happening tonight? I think part of me, due to being burned one too many times by this sport, is blocking myself from truly taking it in....until they are both locked in the cage.

but still...........FUCKING IN!

I'm going to try to stay up and watch this one with you guys tonight if I can! Haven't been on any really for a long time. Feeling a bit better and i'm hoping i have the energy to stay up. Site looks great! Love the improvements.

I haven't been too excited for any fights really in a while but this last week has me feeling like the good old days.

Hope everyone has been well except for..you know, that one guy. I hope he's shitty.
So, then I have to ask. Who you got?

Are you guys excited? I'm excited. I've got a big ol boner.

I bet on:
Jones
Cyborg - decision
Chiesa - submission
Latifi
Volkanovski (though one)
Millender (tough one)
Ryan Hall
Bevon Lewis

I don't know about the others

Back