UFC 230, which three title fights?

75% sure after the recent announcement that DC/Gus will main event here. The other title fights are question marks.
229LW Khabib v Conor, Dustin v ferguson
I think this is going to be 230lhw DC V Gus even with all the negativit from DC lately, comain probably be yoel v Costa or weidman v rockhold
231FW ortega vs holloway (or aldo)
232 Cyborg v Nunes, Whittaker v kelvin

DC vs Yoel
Ferguson vs Poirier(inaugural 165 belt)
Max vs Ortega*
Weidman vs Rockhold 2
Adesanya vs Brunson

Jacare vs Brunson
Costa vs Theodorou
Gillespie vs Islam
Condit vs Yancy

*even tho Max should go up to 155 he is set on returning to 145. His 30 day medical suspension or whatever is up very soon, I think he takes another 30 days off from sparring(early SEP) and just runs/swims/pad work/bag work to keep his weight low. Him & Ortega shouldn't need more than 8 week camp having already put in a 12 week camp for one another. Or they can do an interim Ortega vs Aldo or Moicano 2.

DC vs Smith at 205 or some other heavyweight? I know he said he'd defend the 205 title and wait for Brock, but I could see the ufc pressuring him to play it safe and defend the heavyweight belt and not risk the weight cut.

As for the other two fights: Aldo vs Ortega and Rose vs Claudia

I hope to god it’s not another 3 title fights.

We all love it when it happens, and then complain for months afterwards when PPV’s are weak because the UFC blew their load on one card.

Nate Diaz v Dustin is the co main so only 1 title fight will be at 230

Nate Diaz v Dustin is the co main so only 1 title fight will be at 230
I tend to agree with Mormont and DigitalMan45 in that it fits that Cormier is probable for the main event in a LHW title fight at UFC230 against...someone (not sure who!).

The wildest thing will be....if Jones gets a slap-on-the-wrist from USADA but realistically i think likely some other 205lb contender. I do think Cormier is gonna hate making weight even more for that one last time. That might be a big problem this time around for him.

Back