UFC 229: McGregor vs Khabib

40% Conor ko/tko
5% Conor decision
30% Khabib ko/tko
15% Khabib decision
10% Khabib sub

this scares the fuck out of me and makes me want to hedge my Conor ML on Khabib tko.

Khabib can and will get a devastating position and rain down GnP if the fight goes to the canvas. Khabib's top pressure and base is wayyy better than Chad Mendes too.

Last edited:
just finished watching Episode 4 of Embedded, Waterson is one hot MILF for sure

any event props stick out to you guys?

over 2.5 subs seems good at +134. I think Ferg, Pettis, OSP, Luque, Formiga, Yana, and Lentz have decent changes at winning by sub. Martin and Patrick also have a small chance at winning by sub.

Fighters often hunt for the finish moreso on these big cards, I like the fights to go the distance unders.

Paddy power offer of McGregor by KO/TKO @ 3.25.

Max bet is £20, put that on. If he wins its by that. I'm at a FIFA tournament pissed now but gunna put random bets on.

Looking at OSP as a biggish dog, Volkov as a modest favourite and LaFlare as a slight favourite.

Who were the many people that thoguht Khabib would be the dog? I don't recall anyone saying that on this thread.

definitely a few, wikto for one, and also a lot of people saying the odds would tighten up a lot but not necessarily a dog price on khabib

khabib.PNG

Khabib by points. Betting $82 to win $451. Odds @$5.50
Khabib to complete more then 5 takedowns. Betting $150 to win $300.20 Odds @1.90
Will the fight go to distance (5 rounds) Betting $60 to win $255. Odds @ $4.25
Picture below.

49922-1495432.png

I know everyone is busy these days, myself included, but.... @Oblivian and @iGnP you guys have any strong leans???
I wouldn't say strong but I'm probably gonna bet Conor KO at +230, with small stabs on rd 1 and rd 2 props at +450 and +700, respectively. Gonna be on Ferg and baby Pettis. Smaller bet on OSP and Volkov

At Bookmaker, I'm getting $10k limits on the main card (20k main event) and $5k all the way down to the 1st prelim.

At Pinnacle, $40k limit on main event, $5k main card, $3k prelims.

Christmas has come early! Thank Conor. Conor bless. I will never criticize that man again.

I have a serious question to any bettors - if you bet on sports and bet the spread (for example, Rams to beat Vikings -7) and the score is 31-38 meaning -7 makes it a tie, do you get the W or L for that?

First of all, always buy the hook and get it to 6.5

Betfair actually offering draw by double knockout 151.00 lol

40% Conor ko/tko
5% Conor decision
30% Khabib ko/tko
15% Khabib decision
10% Khabib sub

this scares the fuck out of me and makes me want to hedge my Conor ML on Khabib tko.

Khabib can and will get a devastating position and rain down GnP if the fight goes to the canvas. Khabib's top pressure and base is wayyy better than Chad Mendes too.

Yea that guard pass and half guard pass looked way to easy, can literally picture khabib shredding through his guard. Connor definitely gonna look at side control as his potential get up zone, but big problem is Khabib does his best work there.

2 big moments in the fight are gonna be that first takedown/chain attempt, and if and when Conor is down will he be able to get up from side control, cause Khabib isnt just gonna sit in his guard.

Conor
Pettis
OSP
Lewis
Waterson
Luque/Pettis
Ladd
Patrick/Lentz
Laflare

I put $200 on khabib via kimura to win $1200

He has mentioned in the past that he wanted to break Tony's arm. I think he will try the same with mcGregor after he has mauled him for a while.

Back