UFC 227 - Let's address the elephant in the room

And that somehow makes his fights bad or degrades him as a person?

Again: get over yourself

I'm not saying that, I was just making fun at how much is mentioned that he is a gold medalist and you for some reason took it personal, get a life dude.

I'm not saying that, I was just making fun at how much is mentioned that he is a gold medalist and you for some reason took it personal, get a life dude.
So mocking an Olympic champion is totally cool, but someone calling bullshit on you isn't

You could have saved us both some time by prefacing your posts with "I'm an idiot and my opinions are retarded"

So mocking an Olympic champion is totally cool, but someone calling bullshit on you isn't

You could have saved us both some time by prefacing your posts with "I'm an idiot and my opinions are retarded"

Or you can get a sense of humor and stop white knighting other men online.

Cub Swanson is awesome. Always a good chance he puts on the best fight of the night.

yes, good fights are great, but when its on a main card PPV and means nothing, who cares? he isn't title material. save him for Fox.

yes, good fights are great, but when its on a main card PPV and means nothing, who cares? he isn't title material. save him for Fox.
I was there live for Cub vs. Choi and it was not only PPV worthy, but worthy of the money paid for a ticket. He's one of the most exciting fighters on the roster, and any time he's on a PPV I'm thrilled.

Back