• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 217 PBP/Discussion

What did Olenik actually say to the ref/doctor? His English isn't good at all, maybe there was miscommunication.

If this is what tonight is gonna be, I don't know what the hell to think...

How can it be a win if the stoppage was from a foul? This makes no fuckin sense.

Something messed up is going to happen to one of the title fights. I can feel it.

Am I getting old or does the UFC consistently choose trash music for their promos?

let's be real, this was ALL blaydes at fault here as well as some weird policies.

the ref had to pause the fight. he had to.

the doctor doesn't and >>SHOULDN'T<< care about the fight. his job is to assess the fighter's ability to continue, and oleinik was in a fucked up state at that time.

it's a shit situation all around.

as a HANDICAPPER, this is a justified result (blaydes TKO, cause he dominated the whole fight and that's how it was trending).. but w/the rules, if i was making the call in new york, i'd have called it a no contest. he didn't mean to do the illegal strike that prompted the stoppage, it was in the heat of the moment (i'm saying it wasn't INTENTIONALLY a foul, even tho he should not have thrown it)

Holy shit had £90 on Blades TKO round 2 @ 7.00 on Paddy Power, was so so scared with all that confusion! Justice prevails!!!

Damn! You bet in units or what? If so, is that a half unit prop or what? I rarely bet more than 0.5u on props.

Zahabi KTFO out of the blue, and now I lose for this shit 30 seconds before the over hits.

Great night, lol

i feel like shit now having big bets on this card.. i doubt this will not be the only fuckup

I want to take Corey here @+125 but idk if I can trust his chin

There is no way that should be a TKO, should have been a no contest. This makes no fuckin sense.

Down on 2.3 units already
On Zahabi and blaydes over 1.5... razor close to being wins...

Back