UFC 217 PBP/Discussion

o2.5 and zahabi dec. like 1u total.

wtf @ JB having same bets.. !?!?!?

Oh and what's good guys, I used to post on here every few events, it's been a while. I'm always lurking though.

Good luck tonight fellas. Hope you guys make some cash

Alright fam,

The Barry nation came through with a whopping 20+ likes so clearly the peeps here are fiending for that free money! That means I'm disclosing my picks just like those JFK files. Don't wants to but I'm a man of my word so I gots to. #besthingsinlifeareworthwaitingfor

I'm guessing I spent a good 8-12 hours in the lab capping UFC 217 so just know that my brain was working in overdrive with the help of some adderall + 4Loko. I cap hard and I'm a capitalist at heart rooting for my washington capitals and MLS whitecaps.

Nothings easy in life. The one thing you can't count on is Barry banging out them winners. I can't cook worth shit, but I handicap a mean game. Give credit and pay homage to Sherdog's premier sports bettor. I've earned the right to be cocky because my picks make me money. #hardworkpaysoff

Pick 1: James Vick ML +147 2U
Pick 2: Borrachinha v Hendricks U1.5 -110 1U
Pick 3: Stephen Thompson ML -175 4U
Pick 4: Joanna Jedrzejczyk By KO/TKO/DQ +170 2U
Pick 5: Cody Garbrandt By KO/TKO/DQ +180 5U
Pick 6: GSP ML -105 (15 Unit "Golden Pick")

- Barry

I know I said I wouldn't bet Hendricks again.

But is anyone betting Hendricks again?

I made a pretty big case for Borra and have him in a parlay with JJ for like 3.5 units or something, but I had to make a bet on Riggs decision line +450 and rounds 2 and 3 +1600 and +2200 respectively. At this price I don’t know how anyone can’t lay something small or bigg rigg with the variables of the Brazilian. Even shot as I think Hendricks is, his line currently represents value where it didn’t earlier in the week

@Jamah

Terrible plot twist. I’m not Luca, And I can prove it by letting you come over and check my crawlspace.

Alright fam,

The Barry nation came through with a whopping 20+ likes so clearly the peeps here are fiending for that free money! That means I'm disclosing my picks just like those JFK files. Don't wants to but I'm a man of my word so I gots to. #besthingsinlifeareworthwaitingfor

I'm guessing I spent a good 8-12 hours in the lab capping UFC 217 so just know that my brain was working in overdrive with the help of some adderall + 4Loko. I cap hard and I'm a capitalist at heart rooting for my washington capitals and MLS whitecaps.

Nothings easy in life. The one thing you can't count on is Barry banging out them winners. I can't cook worth shit, but I handicap a mean game. Give credit and pay homage to Sherdog's premier sports bettor. I've earned the right to be cocky because my picks make me money. #hardworkpaysoff

- Barry
<5>
15u GSP

Alright fam,

- Barry

It’s taken a long time Barry, but with your views on Trump and your detached from reality, complete I don’t give a fuck ego, you have earned GOAT status in my book.

BOL

In fact best of luck to everyone!

Small on Ramos and Ramos by Sub. 0.75 units total. On a card where im betting heavy. Hoping to start the night off well. If -Zahabi repeats his debut performance hes going to get smoked.

I made a pretty big case for Borra and have him in a parlay with JJ for like 3.5 units or something, but I had to make a bet on Riggs decision line +450 and rounds 2 and 3 +1600 and +2200 respectively. At this price I don’t know how anyone can’t lay something small or bigg rigg with the variables of the Brazilian. Even shot as I think Hendricks is, his line currently represents value where it didn’t earlier in the week

Yeah, I dont disagree, I feel that if it goes past R1, its Pigg Riggs fight. Thats a big if.

Back