• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 217 PBP/Discussion

Am I watching something different than you guys? Duffy won rd 1 sure, but I'm seeing here that he "clowned Vick" and stuff like that? It was a fairly competitive round, and Vick clearly found his range late in the round and completely took over in rd 2.

If anyone thinks James Vick got clowned in the first round they see what they want to see Moreover, that’s why we don’t have one round fights LOL

costa plz take care of business here. incoming destruction (i hope)

Have a small pity bet on Hendricks. I still believe!

Hendricks proves too much for the untested Brazilian.

Vick has some pretty horrible tendencies as far as head movement and chin up. He makes up for it a lot with his size and range control. He's obviously huge for the division, but he moves really well too. At this point, I can't think of a fighter who has proved me wrong more often than him. I was heavy on Dariush over him, but despite that, he's slaughtered me.

How Vick ‘55 and Johny can’t make ‘70 is bonkers.

BTW great call my man @EzFlyer

The variance gods are angry tonight...bet the house on Hendricks

always a good reminder - you're not betting on the skillset, you're betting on the guy to get their hand raised.

Small on Hendricks at a shit price

Have Borachina rd 1 and rd 2 in a few little hail mary's. But stabbing at Hendricks KO +1200. Johnny still has to have some power right? And it just takes one left hand...

Another Erik Silva coming up

F u Duffy

Weak chin Irish should get extradited to puss chin island

Damn I’m nervous on costa

Hemdrix can still wrestle and old man strength his belly from top position for 3 rounds

I believe Johnny!

Back