• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 213 pbp/discussion

Travis Browne is the fucking worst. I'm so deep in the hole because of that fight. Going heavy on whittaker to recoop.

Douglas Andrade next for me, love his style and he's god a solid shot, 3.5 odds is good enough for me.
Good to hear. Feel the line is wayyy off and he might be the best value of this card.

I am fuming I had like 11u on Browne I think. Useless useless human. I seriously hope he breaks a leg or something.

let's f'ing gooooo andrade de silva de brazilian de lots of names

+3.5 principle play, but some on his ML and dec, too

My brain told me to bet on Travis. My heart told me he's done. I listened to my heart.

Just look at his face and I get flash backs of the Rocky scene where Rocky quit. "THERE IS NO TOMORROW. THERE IS NO TOMORROW!" It's over. Got the same feeling with Hendricks

I mean he could have won, he landed shots. But I won't bet on him anytime soon.

Douglas Andrade next for me, love his style and he's god a solid shot, 3.5 odds is good enough for me.

totally on board, love this dude. Biggest bet of the night, tiny bit over 2u on him here. Even if he loses the odds shouldn't be this skewed. Love Andrade and his striking.

Bets on Overeem. Literally the FIRST WORDS uttered on the ppv broadcast are Overeem saying he's "better everywhere, standing and on the ground" than Werdum.

FML. Watch him drop for a guillotine like he did vs Stipe now. After just killing it last night tonight is not going so well...

In hindsight a smart fighter with a lot of grit and heart is the worst kind of match up for Browne.

totally on board, love this dude. Biggest bet of the night, tiny bit over 2u on him here. Even if he loses the odds shouldn't be this skewed. Love Andrade and his striking.

i swear he's just as ripped as romero and no one talks about it hehe

Got the Ends in R2 at 2.14 after R1, so I got 0.5U there.
First fight for me, did I miss anything before Browne quitting?

My brain told me to bet on Travis. My heart told me he's done. I listened to my heart.

Just look at his face and I get flash backs of the Rocky scene where Rocky quit. "THERE IS NO TOMORROW. THERE IS NO TOMORROW!" It's over. Got the same feeling with Hendricks

I mean he could have won, he landed shots. But I won't bet on him anytime soon.

I can say with great certainty I'm not betting Browne again, if he fought one of the top 10 posters here athletically, I wouldnt bet Browne.

Omielanczuk Dec would close some 3 man parlays. Praying.

Anybody here on Pettis?

Back