• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 213 pbp/discussion

Was looking at that sub line but it wasn't juicy enough for me

Lol at Stann n Rogan excusing the tap

I knew Browne was bad.. but that was one of the worst performances Ive seen. Gassed right away. Gave up positions. Would have been choked out in the first if there was 10 more seconds.

Glad I kept the fuck away from that, Browne is straight up horrendous, some of the worst boxing in all of MMA, women included.

I know you were watching his foot positioning. Absolutely horrendous.

of course brown is the first fav to go down when all of us are seemingly on him haha

he and rousey in contention for WOAT couple

Like it .. on browne but he could so e easily fuck it up
thanks man, sorry about the Browne loss, he's such a flake. He SHOULD'VE won this fight, imo. Ronda did this to him imo.

Douglas Andrade next for me, love his style and he's god a solid shot, 3.5 odds is good enough for me.

Bang on, crossing his feet over all the time nearly tripping over himself was literally embarrassing, how is he training skin Sefo etc and striking like that? Crazy!

did he just say his wife is his coach?

This is us betting on Travis

giphy.gif

I can't even begin to talk on the level of Crow when it comes to footwork for striking, but yeah Browne has actually regressed. He looks like an akward 2 legged giraffe out there now. He never had great footwork, but I can't ever remember it being this bad.

Also, he doesn't seem to even want to fight anymore. First sign of adversity he goes into a defensive shell.

Back